Felony What are these accessory parts supposed to be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Raider
  5. Voltage
Can someone correctly identify what these parts in the extra goodies bags are for? I can make sense out of all the other parts, IE engine intake parts, blower, intercooler, etc. There is nothing on Arrma's website that identifies them either.
20200826_175816 (Copy).jpg
20200826_175859 (Copy).jpg

Thanks!

They aren’t for cooling. They are to make it look cool. They are hood ornaments. They are optional.

Can someone correctly identify what these parts in the extra goodies bags are for? I can make sense out of all the other parts, IE engine intake parts, blower, intercooler, etc. There is nothing on Arrma's website that identifies them either.View attachment 96512View attachment 96513
Thanks!
The top picture are different center sections for the rear diffuser . Lets say you really want to sell the whole resto-mod look instead of the race car feel in the rear, then you would pull the difusser off and swap in the one with the rear diff. Paint is of course optional for more realism. the lower picture is a high flow fuel tank opening for a more race car feel. Though, I'm not entirely sure where you would put it besides the trunk lid. Ideally it would be on the C-pillar in real life.
Here's a video of the newer single port style in action.

Last edited:
The first pic is options for the rear diffuser. The middle comes out so you can put in the flat piece, the piece that looks like a rear diff pumpkin, or a winged piece.

lol, I know it is not for real cooling of the model! But for make believe, I was wondering since Armma shows them as "cooling" devices.

Drifter and tragedy: Awesome, thanks for making sense of those parts for me!

lol, I know it is not for real cooling of the model! But for make believe, I was wondering since Armma shows them as "cooling" devices.

Drifter and tragedy: Awesome, thanks for making sense of those parts for me!
You also can leave the center diffuser slot open to mount an aftermarket aluminum drag race wheelie bar through it ?

Just got the Felony delivered and I'm also figuring out these accessories. Those rear splitter pieces are clear right now, except for the one that has two holes in it, looks like they're for attaching something to it? Any ideas?

And what about the rubber grommet/funnel? Only thing I can think of, is that when you mount the intercooler and fit the rubber tube from it inside the bumper through those larger holes, it would fit as a grommet there. But shouldn't you have another one, because there are two holes?

Just got the Felony delivered and I'm also figuring out these accessories. Those rear splitter pieces are clear right now, except for the one that has two holes in it, looks like they're for attaching something to it? Any ideas?

And what about the rubber grommet/funnel? Only thing I can think of, is that when you mount the intercooler and fit the rubber tube from it inside the bumper through those larger holes, it would fit as a grommet there. But shouldn't you have another one, because there are two holes?
the defuser piece with the two holes is for fitting titanium screws you have to buy the screws separately not sure if arrma sells them. you set the screws close to the ground and they produce sparks as your driving

Hello all, so I didn't see another thread about these parts. So the rear piece for the screws... interesting... thx also i saw a you tube vid... know one seems to know the rubber tube is for a twin turbo set up. The grey intercooler goes on the front of the car the intake piece with the two round knubs goes on the hood and the tube gets cut in half. One tube to one side of intercooler one side of intake on hood. Repeat so you have it connected on both sides. Add the turbos. Now it looks like a high performance twin turbo set up. The only full size vehicle I can think of off top of my head is Ken Brocks hoonigan ford p.u. It has a similar set up. Probably a pic of it on the internet if u wanna see an example. Just got my Felony and adding a light kit. Maybe Ill post some pics after its done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back