What are these parts that are broken in my steering assembly? (V3 Talion)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeachMeCars

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
IMG_20200330_192221.jpg

Its there underneath. Jenny's picture only shows the top. You cant see it. I think:unsure: This is for a Talion specifically???
BTW, yes sir, you may be better off getting the AR330379. If that's all you really need. Your call. Save some $beaucoup$ for sure.:D

Its there underneath. Jenny's picture only shows the top. You cant see it. I think:unsure: This is for a Talion specifically???
BTW, yes sir, you may be better off getting the AR330379. If that's all you really need. Your call. Save some $beaucoup$ for sure.:D
Okay I figured it out. I need the AR330379 part and then the other broken part is from the front diff gearbox. Feels good to figure this stuff out!

You will need a new gearbox housing as well. As @slick2500 pointed out, you ripped the ears off and that is what keeps the car together.

One like this: Arrma AR310854
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-AR31...027832&hash=item3d9f14ab04:g:yX4AAOSwdnZaEyU5

Any footage on how this happened? :unsure:
Good, that's exactly what I ordered earlier.

Unfortunately no footage. I jumped the car up a 50-60 degree incline ramp and nosedived multiple times because the car wasn't set up to have good control for the air (I'm used to driving the granite). If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I do not recommend.

Oh, and before those jumps I was driving through a muddy outdoor track with lots of puddles. That's why my car is a rusted piece of junk and I'm fixing it now ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back