What are ya watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I screwed up ?‍♂️......I didn’t search properly. Mods delete or merge please

Anyways I’m watching
1) crown
2) peaky blinders
3) mandalorian
4) dolemite is my name ?

Last edited:
The Carol Shelby story on Netflix, and every other automotive series/movie available on Discovery Velocity, Netflix and Prime Tv.

The Carol Shelby story on Netflix, and every other automotive series/movie available on Discovery Velocity, Netflix and Prime Tv.
I was quite impressed with that story about him. He achieved quite a lot

I was quite impressed with that story about him. He achieved quite a lot
I liked the timing of it's release. The new Ford Vs. Ferrari movie also just came out, and it's talked about in good detail in this Netflix movie.

I liked the timing of it's release. The new Ford Vs. Ferrari movie also just came out, and it's talked about in good detail in this Netflix movie.
Yeah I can’t wait to watch that film

This is My girl Lexi. She's a domestic short hair cat. She is not all Black. White patch on her belly and chest. But many feel she is unlicky. She is outdoors in the day. Has a heated insulated house out doors. 13 yo. I found her as a kitten. During Halloween week. I put out flyers to find her owner. But no bites. She was a fixed cat, so I knew someone owned her. She became family real fast. They say cats of both genders appeal mostly to men. Studies were done. Even though men in general don't care for cats. I like animals of all kinds. Had dogs years past. Cats are different and contrary to popular belief are very sociable animals.
20191130_234049.jpg
wrong thread, I messed up. But you can say I am watching my Cat. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tiger King ?

Have you guys seen this crazy sh!t?!
Just finished the last of 7 episodes on Netflix
ROFL ?

Time to resurrect this old thread. 😁

I’m watching Talladega Nights for the millionth time! 🤪😂
Will Ferrell GIF

Finishing up the last season of The Walking Dead. Finally!! Twelve damn years of a show that's not even that good.
Yea, I gave up on it (and their dozen spin offs) right b4 the last 2 seasons. The 1st few seasons were awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back