What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While getting a tattoo last week the artist was playing Amaranthe. I was hooked and still listening to them this week pretty much everyday :ROFLMAO:

Great album!
I'm a huge fan. I was lucky enough to see Sully Erna at a small venue in CT. I was in the front row almost dead center. It was an absolutely amazing show. I got some great pictures as well as some video.

Came across this song recently on Sun Radio...not sure why it's called Alligator but i like the song and sound. Enjoy!

I bought the new Tool special edition CD yesterday off Amazon. I really love the new album and needed a physical copy, even if it's $150 ?

I bought the new Tool special edition CD yesterday off Amazon. I really love the new album and needed a physical copy, even if it's $150 ?
I listened to it last weekend but on a BT speaker from a phone among loud-talking friends. I want it to be excellent but didn't give it enough time, I guess. It absolutely sounded like Tool which is what we kinda were after. I keep wanting Opiate again because maybe there's always got to be "that guy."

Rip off of The Who?

I don’t think I’ve missed an album. I can say with certainty a song is made by Tool (or any of Meynards other bands) in the first few bars
I can say the same about the Beatles. Doesn't mean that if you heard one Beatles song you've heard them all.

I can say the same about the Beatles. Doesn't mean that if you heard one Beatles song you've heard them all.

Opiate imo is the best by far. I've seen em four times including Lollapalooza (after Lush) and then the Undertow tour where he painted half of his entire face and body black and the other half blue. The lights working the stage made it a trip or could've been me. The best show was Lolla though because it was the first time I'd seen em. He'd prop his foot up on the monitor and lean into every climax. Impressive showmanship.
Also never tried his wine but had seen it around back in the day. Haven't looked lately

The Beatles is a really bad choice there. They have a ton of different sounds. They are one of the most varied bands I’ve heard. They don’t even use the same singer every song.

Back