What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Beatles is a really bad choice there. They have a ton of different sounds. They are one of the most varied bands I’ve heard. They don’t even use the same singer every song.
I'm a huge fan. I can tell you any of their songs after the first few bars. Same with a lot of bands. Look, different strokes for different folks. This thread really isn't here to sh!t on people's choices in music. A comment like "if you've heard one Tool song, you've heard them all" isn't complimentary and to a fan of their music it is just plain ignorant.

I'm a huge fan. I can tell you any of their songs after the first few bars. Same with a lot of bands. Look, different strokes for different folks. This thread really isn't here to sh!t on people's choices in music. A comment like "if you've heard one Tool song, you've heard them all" isn't complimentary and to a fan of their music it is just plain ignorant.
For the record, I didn’t say I disliked Tool, I just think they don’t make a lot of different sounding music. One of my favorites is actually a Deftones song with Maynard singing called Passenger. I generally like Maynard’s voice and think he’s a decent rock singer. I just don’t think they vary their music enough for me to listen to their stuff often. Sorry if my comments were taken as overly critical. Weren’t meant to be.

Steel panther ( not for young ears) and Michael Schenker Fest.

Capture.JPG

The Live “Brighter Days” album by JJ Grey & Mofro is phenomenal!

Attachments

• 9B04AFC7-3CBA-498B-8921-1415E5A5EBD1.png
    9B04AFC7-3CBA-498B-8921-1415E5A5EBD1.png
    907.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I know some of his music and videos were posted before. I think this song though really can show the artist/musician side of Yelawolf. Really just a well made song. Now one song isn't going to turn you into a fan of him, but maybe help to teach that even Hip Hop/Rap artist can be musicians as well!! Hope everyone at least gives it a listen too! One of my favs!

Went through all 27 pages! Didn't see any posted of a specific artitst, so let's see who may have heard of this Artist/Band!?!

I'm a 70s kid, I know Zappa very well (Get on your feet and do the funky Alfonzo)

Back