What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL that is mostly TV shows and 10 examples over a long time span. Hardly 90%. Maybe. .001%?
Those are just the "big" ones that got caught and only the 'top 10." Niki Minaj, Rhianna, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Ariana grande, Garth brooks, Taylor Swift, 50 Cent, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Rascal Flatts, Cher, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Rita Ora, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Adele, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, and the majority of todays "pop stars" all lip sync during live shows to some extent and have admitted to it. The list goes on nd with these big names doing it, you can be sure a lot of the less popular ones are doing it as well.

So...
1) My point was they do an awesome live show because they never lip sync no matter the location, or the type of performance.
2) Not sure why you keep arguing over this except for the sake of arguing. I made a simple comment stating why their live shows are great performances in comparison to lots of todays no talent hacks who need auto-tune and lip syncing during live shows because if they aren't in a studio with a giant mixing board and a professional audio technician sitting behind it, they sound like total garbage, and people still flock to see them "live" and pay in some cases hundreds of dollars a ticket to listen to a broadcast recording they could have listened to sitting at home.

Also this:
Capture.JPG

Now back on topic of the actual thread and somewhat on the topic of syncing:

This is a pretty amazing mix. 53 songs were used to create it and that's not counting the awesome editing work. I listen to it all the time.

I am at work presently, so here's where my mindset is....

NSFW, for fighting.

This might be the only instance ever where a mime is awesome!

Also, am I the only one who listens to almost as much theme music and regular music?

I am at work presently, so here's where my mindset is....

NSFW, for fighting.

This might be the only instance ever where a mime is awesome!

Also, am I the only one who listens to almost as much theme music and regular music?

Great. Here comes the clown nightmares again.

Back