What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucidious - Your Life.

What's the 'most dad' music in your opinion?

In the Netherlands it seems like everybody's dad listens Rammstein.
In Holland back then it was this song, I loved it, but it was the 80's
Frank Boeijen

So almost every forum I've ever been on had a thread similar to this.

To keep the threads integrity I ask that you do a cpl simple things to keep the thread flowing and informative. (Not strict so if it derails it derails poop happens..)

But the idea is, You post the youtube Link, and then a Genre for the music, So if its HipHop just put a little tag [HipHop] under the video so people who are not fans can skip that genre if they want.

TRY and post NEW music that's less then a year old (Again Im not STRICT about this, Post whatever you want really, but try and make it new I like new lol) so we all can discover something we've not heard, I mean everyone's heard Black betty 1000 times ya dig.

[Indie]

^^^ first herd her on Saturday night live. Shes an amazing artist I can't wait for her exposer to get bigger and her able

So almost every forum I've ever been on had a thread similar to this.

To keep the threads integrity I ask that you do a cpl simple things to keep the thread flowing and informative. (Not strict so if it derails it derails poop happens..)

But the idea is, You post the youtube Link, and then a Genre for the music, So if its HipHop just put a little tag [HipHop] under the video so people who are not fans can skip that genre if they want.

TRY and post NEW music that's less then a year old (Again Im not STRICT about this, Post whatever you want really, but try and make it new I like new lol) so we all can discover something we've not heard, I mean everyone's heard Black betty 1000 times ya dig.

So i'll start

[Indie]

^^^ first herd her on Saturday night live. Shes an amazing artist I can't wait for her exposer to get bigger and her able to release more music.

[Soundtrack]

I really love soundtracks and they are even good for RC driving or Videos 🥰

What's the 'most dad' music in your opinion?

In the Netherlands it seems like everybody's dad listens Rammstein.

All relative to the old man's age.

For me, I'm 47 going on 13. I still listen to all my old hair bands, all the older classic rock and all the newest, latest greatest heavy or speed metal. I don't get into any foo-foo music, rap or boots n pants, boots n pants, boots n pants type :poop:.

Back