What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
So almost every forum I've ever been on had a thread similar to this.

To keep the threads integrity I ask that you do a cpl simple things to keep the thread flowing and informative. (Not strict so if it derails it derails poop happens..)

But the idea is, You post the youtube Link, and then a Genre for the music, So if its HipHop just put a little tag [HipHop] under the video so people who are not fans can skip that genre if they want.

TRY and post NEW music that's less then a year old (Again Im not STRICT about this, Post whatever you want really, but try and make it new I like new lol) so we all can discover something we've not heard, I mean everyone's heard Black betty 1000 times ya dig.

So i'll start

[Indie]

^^^ first herd her on Saturday night live. Shes an amazing artist I can't wait for her exposer to get bigger and her able to release more music.

Yes, I'm 45 and listen to Babymetal. They are awesome. Fight me. :D

Also on the other side of the spectrum:

My horizons have been broadened :)

Laugh if you must, but ever since entering a dance contest while drunk on a Caribbean vacation (years ago), this has become my theme song. My kids, nieces, nephews and most friends, will request a performance whenever we're together for a celebration. Copious amount of alcohol is mandatory for encore performances;)

I am 42 so i don't like anything new but this song gets me moving :p i had an older brother and sister so i grew up watching MTV before it turned to crap. And yes i had a beat it jacket in grade school
old rock

That's ok!! :D I didn't really expect a ton of people were up to date on NEW music so I just wanted to try and push people in that direction but if your not keeping up with music then your more then welcome to post whatever you want :D

Back