What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Like the title reads. Movies or TV. Right now I am totally hooked on HBO's True Detectives. This season is as almost as good as season 1 which was the best HBO series outside of the Sopranos. I'm also a HUGE Family Guy fan. I really like the Oroville and Modern Family as well.

I haven't seen that yet...Im polishing off person of interest now.... last kingdom was good...

I haven't seen that yet...Im polishing off person of interest now.... last kingdom was good...
It's some really freaky stuff. Sort of like the Twilight Zone.

im on my last few episodes of this show... ill check it out... i keep seeing it but haven't started it yet..

Watching Lucifer on Netflix right now. About to start game of thrones from the beginning again. Trying to get into the wire as I lived in Baltimore for a few years just cannot seem to get hooked.

Just finished season two of the punisher ... I’ve been on a apocalypse / zombie spree all winter. Can’t wait for walking dead on the 10th

Watching Lucifer on Netflix right now. About to start game of thrones from the beginning again. Trying to get into the wire as I lived in Baltimore for a few years just cannot seem to get hooked.

Give the Wire a chance. Great show. Season 2 kind of sucked though.

Bickety, if you like the Sopranos, watch Lilyhammer on netflix with steve van zandt. Its great! Picture Silvio from Sopranos stuck in the middle of bass ackwards lilihammer switzerland. Its very simple and predictable but he's so good in it.

Always been a fan of bbc tv, The IT Crowd being one of my all time favs. Been rewatching Toast of London and Peep Show.

Bickety, if you like the Sopranos, watch Lilyhammer on netflix with steve van zandt. Its great! Picture Silvio from Sopranos stuck in the middle of bass ackwards lilihammer switzerland. Its very simple and predictable but he's so good in it.

I believe it’s Norway not Switzerland. Good series though ??

Watching The Meg with Jason Statham.. mehhhh...

I'm watching Planet Earth II on Netflix.
I watch movies and sport but will watch hardly anything else nowdays. I gave up on most TV programmes a couple of years back.
I relented for 'Les Miserables' (BBC version) but binned that after the third episode as I'd had enough of its' messed up sense of morality. My wife was surprised at how annoyed I ended up with it and watches it without me now, lol.

Getting there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 41
Just finished season two of The Punisher on Netflix. Black Mirror was great, and if you liked it, Bandsersnatch was fun. Hooked on Avengers movies and Marvel shows available on Netflix. Waiting for season 3 of Ozark, Season 2 of Altered Carbon, season 2 of Lost in Space. Killed every Escobar and El Chapo series Netflix had to offer. Won't go to a movie theater unless it's worth it, last one was Mission Impossible-Fallout on Imax.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back