What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching The Meg with Jason Statham.. mehhhh...

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Wouldn't suggest 47 meters down either.

Rewatching Bones with my wife at night and Friends while on lunch at work.
I ran out of Shameless on netflix, haven't started Punisher yet and I'm at least a season behind on TWD. Also want to check out that series from Brian Regan.

With my wife off the first 2 weeks of January, we came in 20GB under the wire with comcast's 1TB limit. We were also off a week in November and nearly 2 weeks in December... January got the closest.
2019-0201-ComcastDataUsage.jpg

Currently on Season 3 episode 7 of Star Trek: Enterprise on Netflix. Also watch McGyver, The Good Place, Superstore, Modern Family, The 100, The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, The Orville, Manifest and This is Us on OTA. For Amazon, The Grand Tour. Youtube: Cleetus McFarland, Rich D, Adam LZ, MCM/MCM2/Skid Factory and Bad Obsession Motorsports (will they ever finish Project Binky, or just keep making brackets).

Bickety, if you like the Sopranos, watch Lilyhammer on netflix with steve van zandt. Its great! Picture Silvio from Sopranos stuck in the middle of bass ackwards lilihammer switzerland. Its very simple and predictable but he's so good in it.

Always been a fan of bbc tv, The IT Crowd being one of my all time favs. Been rewatching Toast of London and Peep Show.

Best British TV show ever:

The Thick of It https://g.co/kgs/pKCX9p

Also if you've never watched Billions, i couldn't recommend any show any higher. Just don't be put off by the first five minutes, lol. Can't WAIT for the new season this spring (hopefully).

This is all new to me/us. Watched em in original order, and I might have to do it again chronological! Pretty dang awesome!
I took the kids to watch the final episode of the 9 films made. I was sad as it brought back memories of the very first one

So we finally sat down and watched this whole star wars movie series. Seriously, why has no one recommended this? I am officially a trekie!
I guess it goes hand in hand with being a Cheesehead?
I love Star Wars........love the mandalorian too!
This is the way.
This is all new to me/us. Watched em in original order, and I might have to do it again chronological! Pretty dang awesome!
You should only watch them in order of release date. 456, 123, 789. If you wanna watch the other movies and shows out of order, that’s not a big deal. But you will be missing big pieces of the puzzle if you aren’t at least familiar with all of the canon stories.

I took the kids to watch the final episode of the 9 films made. I was sad as it brought back memories of the very first one
I had to google this, I thought 8 was the last. We might have to movie night again tomorrow!

I guess it goes hand in hand with being a Cheesehead?

This is the way.

You should only watch them in order of release date. 456, 123, 789. If you wanna watch the other movies and shows out of order, that’s not a big deal. But you will be missing big pieces of the puzzle if you aren’t at least familiar with all of the canon stories.
45612378 was the order we did... I regret it. Kinda confusing. Next will be 12345678. Oh. And 9. SNAP! I GOTTA SEE 9 NOW!

Finished a while back "Better Call Saul", started "Witcher", but took a break and jumped into "Mandelorian", and finished this week "Mind Hunter" which I highly recommend.

I don't watch much TV but currently watching "Lost in space" on Netflix atm. Recently watched "12 strong" "The Irishman" "King of thieves".

I went and saw Uncut Gems last night. Was a pretty good flick. Adam Sandler’s best performance by a landslide. Also, that Julia Fox chick is hot AF ? ? ?

Hate to admit it... but my wife and I just finished watching the entire Downton Abbey series, and then the movie. It really was a good show and I was actually sad when it was over. I bought her the box set and movie for Christmas and ripped them all to our network, then pushed them to the server Christmas morning. We spent 2 weeks watching nothing but Downton. She had seen it before, but was excited to rewatch so she was refreshed for the movie she hadn't seen yet.

Now I'm sad and we are back to trying to find something to watch.

Jack Ryan is pretty good on amazon, unless you have a headache and don't like reading a lot of subtitles. I think we are caught up with that though now.

I'm watching Doc Martin again (watched the first 4 seasons or so, but forgot a lot) and will continue to watch through season 9. My wife doesn't care for that one though.

Just discovered a Canadian sitcom they released in the US through Hulu calles Letterkenny. Definitely not for everyone but I find it hysterical. It details the small fictitious town of Letterkenny and the problems between the four main factions: the Hicks, the Skids, the Hockey Players and the Christians. Really off beat humor but might be worth a try if you are looking for something different ?

Hate to admit it... but my wife and I just finished watching the entire Downton Abbey series, and then the movie. It really was a good show and I was actually sad when it was over. I bought her the box set and movie for Christmas and ripped them all to our network, then pushed them to the server Christmas morning. We spent 2 weeks watching nothing but Downton. She had seen it before, but was excited to rewatch so she was refreshed for the movie she hadn't seen yet.

Now I'm sad and we are back to trying to find something to watch.

Jack Ryan is pretty good on amazon, unless you have a headache and don't like reading a lot of subtitles. I think we are caught up with that though now.

I'm watching Doc Martin again (watched the first 4 seasons or so, but forgot a lot) and will continue to watch through season 9. My wife doesn't care for that one though.
Loved doc Martin and downton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back