What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power on DVD, season 3 next, dark haired Chic is sweet!

I've been power watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. I find it pretty funny ?

Neat Netflix trick, if you know they're about to get rid of a show, watch it but never finish the final episode, you can watch it, but make sure you rewind it before the recommended shows thing pops up. I've been doing that with top gear for quite a while now despite the fact that it's been off of Netflix for almost a year.

My wife and I watched Extraction staring Chris Hemsworth. We thought it was pretty good if you like action movies. Also, we liked the second season of Hanna.

I’m resurrecting this thread. 👻

8F170DF7-C22D-47E8-9807-8305B5E41982.jpeg

Watching (Airplane!) right now, I forgot how damn funny this movie is! 🤣

I’m watching the entire Marvel Avengers series in chronological order. Ya Im a nerd. I think there is like 25 movies total to watch I’m using Disney + to watch them in this order they have it as a collections option to watch. Makes good time passing on the bus ride home etc haha. Other then that I was going to start watching Yellowstone and Vikings I kind of started. I also enjoyed Loki show season 1 on Disney+. Waiting for season 2

I’m watching the entire Marvel Avengers series in chronological order. Ya Im a nerd. I think there is like 25 movies total to watch I’m using Disney + to watch them in this order they have it as a collections option to watch. Makes good time passing on the bus ride home etc haha. Other then that I was going to start watching Yellowstone and Vikings I kind of started. I also enjoyed Loki show season 1 on Disney+. Waiting for season 2

I really want to see Yellowstone.
Vikings is incredible, a must watch imo 😍

I’m watching Deadwood for the 2nd time…I got the urge to rewatch it after watching Yellowstone & 1883…which I think are 3 great shows 😎

I just finished binge watching the entire 5 seasons of Gotham in 1 week that’s 100 episodes 😂

Does anyone remember the video series called “Faces of Death”? Narrated by Dr. Francis b. Gross…horribly cheesy stuff from I believe the early 80’s…I have rediscovered them on YouTube 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back