What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life, family and friends. They are entertainment enough. In a good way. Mostly.

As Tammys world turns. (Best friend in CA, more drama then a soap opera)
Parental alt right network (my folks, ‘nough said)
Belles 24 hour chaos channel. (My crazy 8 year old step daughter)
And lastly, the wife and my adults only private network. (Doors locked at 8:30pm nightly) 🙃

Just watch "Halo" with my wife, season 1 episode 1..

Took just about 22 years for this awesome game to be turned into a movie or something similar...
All I can say is this is quite Good!
They added some changes to the storyline (as expected) but overall a very strong start for a game turned TV show.

Let's see where this goes.

Cannot wait for 'the boys' season 3. I think it's hilarious. The trailers are ridiculous. It has black humour, gore and just biting commentary on modern life. Great show.

Watched 'our flag means death'. I thought this was brilliant also. Very subversive. Also a lot of pokes into the eye of the absurdity of modern society. There's even a 'Nigerian prince' joke in one of the episodes. I really like the absurdist humour. Spoiler: lots of gay jokes. Like. . . A lot. It's fecking hilarious
Was watching a vid of Exocaged running the Max4 and a 70125 motor in his Dbxle and this was in the suggestions🤣
DOOD.

I thought he was gonna make it into the hammer lane and pass some mofo. That would have been legend.

Suoer bad ass. I think twitchy steering would have me looping around to scavenge for parts if I tried this.

Last edited:
Anyone checking out "The Offer" on Paramount? Can't lie The God Father films are my favorite of all time and this series has me hooked.

Watched the new animated The Bad Guys movie with Fam last night. It was pretty good. Ozark was AWESOME except the series finale! Highly recommend binging Ozark. Just finished a long stretched out binge of The Big Bang Theory.

Skins fan too......it's tough.....at least I got to enjoy the better years in the 80s/90s! Joe Gibbs was the man! But hey, the Caps and the Nats both won Championships not long ago, so there's that I guess. 😒 lol

La Vuelta a Espana began yesterday! So I have 4 to 5 hours of pro bike racing daily to enjoy for the next 3 weeks 😊 The first stage was a Team Time Trial which I haven’t seen in a grand tour for the last four years, so it was a blast to watch and explain to my wife. She’s only been watching bike racing with me for a bit over three years and hadn’t seen a TTT yet. Oh happy happy me!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back