What are you watching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
La Vuelta a Espana began yesterday! So I have 4 to 5 hours of pro bike racing daily to enjoy for the next 3 weeks 😊 The first stage was a Team Time Trial which I haven’t seen in a grand tour for the last four years, so it was a blast to watch and explain to my wife. She’s only been watching bike racing with me for a bit over three years and hadn’t seen a TTT yet. Oh happy happy me!
I’m not into cycling, but the first three days the Vuelta are actually in the Netherlands. So if you watch for several hours a day for three days you’ve seen a lot of the Netherlands🤣.

I’m not into cycling, but the first three days the Vuelta are actually in the Netherlands. So if you watch for several hours a day for three days you’ve seen a lot of the Netherlands🤣.
The Tour de France this year also started in the Netherlands. It’s an absolutely beautiful country. Part of what I have loved about watching the grand tours over the last 30 years is how much I get to see of other countries without it being edited.

Todays stage was spectacular. I cannot believe some of the gorgeous castles and estates that they have and the fact that so many are surrounded by motes, which makes sense in a country of so much water. I love seeing the crowds as well. Typically you only see crowds of that magnitude on the climbs. There we’re no Sloogies also which was nice (idiots that dress up like idiots and run with the cyclists). I am very much looking forward to tomorrow’s final stage before they head back to Spain.

Been watching quite a few of this guys vids on YouTube recently. He can really drive.

Watch the cars owner. He was poopin himself 🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back