What are your favorite YouTube channels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just the title
I've been watching this amazing one lately, Notorious J. This guy is funny, intelligent, good looking and his videos are ultra entertaining. His rc control is magical, and I've learned so much since subscribing to his channel. Notorious J

I've been watching this amazing one lately, Notorious J. This guy is funny, intelligent, good looking and his videos are ultra entertaining. His rc control is magical, and I've learned so much since subscribing to his channel. Notorious J

No way! Never heard of him!! Sounds like an interesting fella ??

This guy is probably the best in the UK. Has more skills than most of the big you tubers put together

Has anyone seen Camo recently?

Shocked at first until i watched it in slow motion.

I don't have a real favorit channel, i watch many, it can be channels with many subscribers or without a lot. But i tend to more like channel which don't look too much like commercial, with normal point of view (with a cam on a hat) and i prefer tham without music.

I style come back on the Stephan Z channel, i don't see that much driver doing this :

I don't have a real favorit channel, i watch many, it can be channels with many subscribers or without a lot. But i tend to more like channel which don't look too much like commercial, with normal point of view (with a cam on a hat) and i prefer tham without music.

I style come back on the Stephan Z channel, i don't see that much driver doing this :
He's got it sussed for sure ❤️ love his sends, out of this world

He's got it sussed for sure ❤ love his sends, out of this world

thank you guys for mentioning me, i appreciate !
i like to watch short action packed videos and those 2 guys are entertaining to me :

thanks for mentioning me ! why did you choose a 3 years old video of mine ? lol !
here a unlisted arrma vid of mine, just for you :

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back