What are your other hobbies / interests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta admit I’m getting pretty jealous here fellas. I only have time and money for 1 hobby at a time lol. My wife is a stay at home mom so only have one income. It’s decent money but not enough to do all the things I would like to do. I don’t know if you would call it a hobby but i spend a lot of my time with my church picking guys up from sober living houses and homeless shelters and taking them to church throughout the week. Sometimes I get a little more involved with their lives and really takes up my time trying to help them through their problems. It’s awesome to watch them change and get their life in order but in the other hand it’s hard to watch them spiral back out of control. I’m texting a guy right now as well who is on his way back to losing everything. It can be a lot. So if I had to put it in order I would say 1.) family 2.) church 3.)work (50-56 hrs/week) 4.) RC 5.)auto detailing.

Gotta admit I’m getting pretty jealous here fellas. I only have time and money for 1 hobby at a time lol. My wife is a stay at home mom so only have one income. It’s decent money but not enough to do all the things I would like to do. I don’t know if you would call it a hobby but i spend a lot of my time with my church picking guys up from sober living houses and homeless shelters and taking them to church throughout the week. Sometimes I get a little more involved with their lives and really takes up my time trying to help them through their problems. It’s awesome to watch them change and get their life in order but in the other hand it’s hard to watch them spiral back out of control. I’m texting a guy right now as well who is on his way back to losing everything. It can be a lot. So if I had to put it in order I would say 1.) family 2.) church 3.)work (50-56 hrs/week) 4.) RC 5.)auto detailing.

Bless you, Mongoose.

I'm a friend of "Bill W", and appreciate what you do.

You will be rewarded.....

Thanks for providing the help and support to those in need.

Last edited:
I always liked bowling, great indoor fun with friends. Problem is haven't done it in decades, don't know why, I'm missing out.
I don't know if you would call this a hobby, but like to ride atvs. Had many over the years but my favorite is the Raptor 700, it can do anything just like the Kraton 6s. Plenty power, massive torque, forgiving, jack of all trades. Perfect dune machine.
Picked this one up last week.
That is definitely a hobby! Great one as well! I got into the Dirtbike's growing up. Beautiful new machinery you have acquired there!! Have fun!

First and foremost I hunt, shoot and reload that is my first passion.
I also collect antique tractors and hit-miss engines then as a family we all enjoy RC anything.
Here are some of the tractors we have there is approximately 8 more as of this pic and this is also an older pic of our RC stuff but it is shy approximately 15 or so trucks and 4 more drones.
KIMG0340.JPG
20190604_102037.jpg

You collect hit-and-miss engines? That's just too cool. A buddy waaay back in high-school had several, and now that we've moved here to Colorado, I see them at farm shows and county fairs.

Nothing like the sound of one....POP!...put-put-put-put...POP!........
:wacky:

?....let me see now. Well I love home theatre and
Music. Therefore I have a decent sized setup at home running Dolby atmos. 5 main speakers, 4 Dolby atmos speakers and 2 subs. I have. 60” pioneer signature plasma tv which is still amazing to this very day. I use to be a hardcore gym rat which I need to get back into. I love video gaming and I have quite a few collector editions and Ltd Ed consoles that I’ve never opened. I used to be huge into sports too, but now just follow Motorsport on tv.

You collect hit-and-miss engines? That's just too cool. A buddy waaay back in high-school had several, and now that we've moved here to Colorado, I see them at farm shows and county fairs.

Nothing like the sound of one....POP!...put-put-put-put...POP!........
:wacky:
Here are a couple I had out recently, the red one is a 1926 Economy 2-1/4 hp.
The green one is a 1916 Morse Fairbanks 1-1/2 hp.
It is fun to drive around and pull something small.
Gets alot of weird looks.
KIMG1221.JPG
KIMG1218.JPG
KIMG1219001.jpg
KIMG1227.JPG
KIMG1223.JPG
KIMG1226.JPG

First and foremost I hunt, shoot and reload that is my first passion.
I also collect antique tractors and hit-miss engines then as a family we all enjoy RC anything.
Here are some of the tractors we have there is approximately 8 more as of this pic and this is also an older pic of our RC stuff but it is shy approximately 15 or so trucks and 4 more drones.
View attachment 61180View attachment 61181
Looks like you could use another Typhon or 20! ?

Looks like you could use another Typhon or 20! ?
I have definitely decided the Typhons are my favorites, especially the 3S ones.
Light weight and easy to tote around and leave in the truck for that bash at work.
We have left a variety at our cabin up north and the typhon just seems to be my go to platform.

My other interests/hobbies are hunting and fishing. But I would have to say (besides rc) the family camping trips are definitely the best. There is nothing better than quality time traveling with the family.
IMG_1793.jpg
IMG_1522.jpg
IMG_1523.jpg

Man, I miss doing this, the stars at night, sitting around the camp fire with some eats and a cold beer, priceless stuff. ?
The mosquitoes buzzing, the smell of the pit latrine, and the cold showers. Ahhh the memories! ??????

Put me down as the guy who likes a cabin with a hot tub. I can do the primitive hike in camping for a few days, maybe even a week if good weather, but there’s nothing like having a nice bed and a hot shower. ??‍♂️

PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, another expensive Hobby of mine and my son's is paintball. Ive been playing since 03' and have recently gotten back into the sport. That and my motorcycle resto and customization shop keeps us pretty busy.

Attachments

• IMG_20190907_213730.jpg
    IMG_20190907_213730.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20190919_165006.jpg
    IMG_20190919_165006.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20190921_225703.jpg
    IMG_20190921_225703.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20190925_150446.jpg
    IMG_20190925_150446.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 40
Got a new one to add to my list. It might by my wife's hobby that I have to do the labor for :ROFLMAO:
She wanted one of those "farm house tables". The one she wanted from Pottery Barn was $1119.00
I built this one for $180. I have not finished or sanded it yet, but thought I'd share.

tableCapture.JPG

Got a new one to add to my list. It might by my wife's hobby that I have to do the labor for :ROFLMAO:
She wanted one of those "farm house tables". The one she wanted from Pottery Barn was $1119.00
I built this one for $180. I have not finished or sanded it yet, but thought I'd share.

View attachment 66870
I'm not married but I pay attention! Good to you, sir, happy wife is a happy life!! Damn good looking table too! Gonna look like a sale picture when you finish sanding and put the finish on!! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back