What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! 👊🏼 Is that a Push controller?? I have a Push 2 and just saw a email with the new version releasing soon. Looks like you have a good mix of analog and midi. I should show off my MPC 5000...I'll post a pic later. I'm more of an old hip hop/rave head that got into djing/turntableizm first, then beat making. I can't nerd out too much with the sound design because I have more fun making beats and bass. 😎 Sampling is awesome but a dying art. You can't make anything these days without getting flagged or sued.
haha, I'm an old rave/new techno head. Yeah, that's the original Push v1. DSI Tempest, Elektron Analog Four, Korg MS-20 mini, four modules from the Korg Volca line, AKAI APC40, Jomox T-Resonator II, 32 channel console and some assorted stomp boxes. Ableton has been my DAW of choice for years too.

Yeah, I saw they're releasing Push 3 now. Sampling was huge back in the 90s but you're right. Nowadays they've really put the kibosh on it. I haven't really been posting anything actively for a number of years, but here's a collection of some of my older works, if it's of interest.

20230422_153935_copy_1926x1326.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back