What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a K1000 in college, drifted away from photography for a long while, then got back into it when the digitals came out. Had a Sony that used floppy disks and had less tha 1 mega pixel resolution and thought it was great at the time. Currenty I have a Nikon D5600. Does most of what I need.
You can see some of my photos here, nothing fantastic but not too bad.

VIEW PHOTOS HERE
Those photos are incredible!! ?
Except the spiders, those are disgusting. ?

Love rock crawling. Started in Jeeps many years ago. Now use Polaris RZR. Rode motocross for most of my life but it hurts too much at 60 years old! Shooting and reloading keep me occupied when not bashing or crawling with rc’s now.
73092055-4054-42A8-AFE2-50E2E7EDBDDC.jpeg

I‘m into music.....bass player first and foremost but I play this crazy instrument as well.....the Chapman Stick.....forgive my gratuitous self promotion.....?

I play War Guitar ?

In my dreams!

Do you have any passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing other than RC

Mine:

Music
(Someday ima be a christian rapper. You will all be bragging that you knew me before I was famous! LOL JK)

Taking things apart and seeing how they work
(When I was 2 i took apart a clock)
Damn i couldn't tie my shoe laces at 2! o_O

I'm into robotics..it's a phase that comes and goes but i love the japanese humanoid fighting robots.

I once turbocharged an old italian car years ago..my god I'm lucky to still be alive.

I want to release my own dance track one day, produce it, etc.

I go to gym 4 days a week.

Read books.

Love taking photos.

I don't do social media of any kind. :sick:

That's me, boring as they come!

Or dye of some sort. I know some of the companies make an additive that you add to the water so it could be that.
Yup just like automotive coolant.green.yellow.pink and orange.green used to be conventional.then GM came out with orange and not sure who makes the pink.and the yellow is now universal.

Yup just like automotive coolant.green.yellow.pink and orange.green used to be conventional.then GM came out with orange and not sure who makes the pink.and the yellow is now universal.
Is it VW or BMW that has blue?

Is it VW or BMW that has blue?
Im not sure.when I got out of the automotive industry green was the color for almost everything then started seeing orange in GM haven't seen blue due to not working on cars any more.i work on nuclear submarines now so who knows what colors cars have now.lol
I make rocks look shiny, wire jewelry and am now working on silver smithing.

View attachment 301397

View attachment 301398

View attachment 301399

View attachment 301403
Those are awesome.i bought years ago a rock tumbler from harbor freight so me and my son's could get in to it but never ended using it . besides the stones around my yard are ugly anyways.

Im not sure.when I got out of the automotive industry green was the color for almost everything then started seeing orange in GM haven't seen blue due to not working on cars any more.i work on nuclear submarines now so who knows what colors cars have now.lol

Those are awesome.i bought years ago a rock tumbler from harbor freight so me and my son's could get in to it but never ended using it . besides the stones around my yard are ugly anyways.
For the life of me I can't remember who has blue, I only remember it because some companies rebottled it and sold it as pc coolant additive that was uv reactive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back