What are your thoughts on the Proline Trenchers belted tiers 3.8 17mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I wish I would have bought the dBoots - Blackflips instead since I like them better then these $170.00 Proline Trenchers that I have on my v3!
Anyone want to trade for the backflips? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:?? My trenchers only have a pack or two on them...

Proline Trecnhers.jpeg

$170.00 ouch. They look big and heavy.

My 2.8 Belted Trenchers are nearly worthless. They have almost zero traction on any surface (great for drifting) and I cant get my Kraton to Backflip with them on. I can easily pull backflips with my non-Belted Badlands on the same Kraton on the same surface.

You are really a great salesman ??‍♂️
The only thing missing is the wacky inflatable flailing arm guy.
I like the tires but had trouble with my 2.8 belted trenchers coming unglued pretty quick. I'm sure I was at 65+ mph but I think they're rated for higher speeds.
Seems like the belted version has some unintended consequences. I thought about getting some but couldn't fork over that much $$$.

Idk I disagree. I have a thread up that I'm in the middle of doing a full review of these tires and they are in my opinion a must have.
I have the 2.8s and they are junk

When running these #Proline 3.8 tires on a 6s pack there is no doubt these tires grip big time 1/8 scale Truck BUT YOU cant keep the front on the ground! Anyways,

Anyone try the #dBoots #CopperHeads yet 3.8??
1569672684818.png

Last edited:
Yes I have the copperhead 2 on my kraton... blew apart the second I hit the grass completely unloaded to the front and both fronts instantly ripped apart... I glued them back together lmao. Hoping I can get some kind of use out of the new tires

I blew out some Katars on my new Talion first run on a baseball diamond. Loose dirt and hammered. Blown fronts. Came back home, ordered another set and kept it cool from then on.

I really want to try some belted ones but cant bring myself to pay that kind of cash for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back