What are your Top 5 Movies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes they come back
my science project ( which was referenced above)
wierd science
maximum overdrive
sex drive
jay and silent bob strike back (and reboot)
sand lot
a league of thier own
cast away
BIG
big fish
pet cemetary (the first one)

No order and nothing current because I gave up:

Falling Down
True Romance
The Cook The Thief His Wife and Her Lover
Blue Velvet
Control

24 Hour Party People
The Decline of Western Civilization

Prob so many more but can only think of these right now that stick out.

sometimes they come back
my science project ( which was referenced above)
wierd science
maximum overdrive
sex drive
jay and silent bob strike back (and reboot)
sand lot
a league of thier own
cast away
BIG
big fish
pet cemetary (the first one)
Holy crap, how did I miss the Kevin Smith movies. Love his stuff....Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks 2. I can watch those anytime ?
No order and nothing current because I gave up:

Falling Down
True Romance
The Cook The Thief His Wife and Her Lover
Blue Velvet
Control

24 Hour Party People
The Decline of Western Civilization

Prob so many more but can only think of these right now that stick out.
I really like David Lynch. His stuff is out there but Lost Highway is awsome. That little short person is creepy AF ?

Holy crap, how did I miss the Kevin Smith movies. Love his stuff....Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks 2. I can watch those anytime ?

I really like David Lynch. His stuff is out there but Lost Highway is awsome. That little short person is creepy AF ?

kevin and jay are awsome.. i watch all thier stuff, thier youtube channels are great too...?

kevin and jay are awsome.. i watch all thier stuff, thier youtube channels are great too...?
I have Smith's two live standup DVD's. His Superman and Prince stories and side splitting funny ???

I have a friend who's dad is a professor of psych. He's the only person I've ever known to be able to explain David Lynch's Eraserhead. I don't remember what his story is but he knows it.

I have a friend who's dad is a professor of psych. He's the only person I've ever known to be able to explain David Lynch's Eraserhead. I don't remember what his story is but he knows it.
Lost Highway is pretty head scratching too. But I love movies that make you think ? Like Memento.

Comedies

I've seen all these comedies dozens of times but on any given day I could put one of these on and enjoy it again ?

Grandma's Boy
Caddyshack
Blazing Saddles
The Big Lebowski
Step Brothers
Airplane
Animal House
In the Loop
A Fish Called Wanda
Super Troopers
Kingpin
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
There Something About Mary

Meow, that's a great selection of films @bicketybam "the F##king Catalina wine mixer'...??

Chocolate covered pretzel anyone ??

I have a thing for the Farrelly Brothers movies! Stuck on You also cracks me up!
Me Myself and Irene is probably my favorite.

20200406_110512.jpg

Last edited:
Destination Moon
Forbidden Planet
All three Ironman movies
Grand Prix
Bullitt

But I have dozens more I can watch over and over again, like "Silverado".
Ive watched Forbidden Planet just last week along with This Island Earth great films!

Kings Speech - not sure why, but I really like it and have seen it at least 10 times now.
Matrix Trilogy - first and last are my favorites
Harry Potter series (I don't have kids, but can't not watch these if they are on), I like the last 3 the most.
Deepwater Horizon
Moneyball - again, not sure why, but I keep watching it over and over

Honorable mentions:
Draft Day
Entire marvel series
Lord of the Rings series
Downton Abbey Series and Movie - so sad it's over, just rewatched all of them for the 3rd time since Christmas...

I could go on and on...

This turned out to a pretty good topic, I see a lot of movies I forgot about, and a lot of movies I always wanted to watch ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back