What Arrma or non Arrma 3S vehcile would you get if you owned a Kraton 6S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro2Electric

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm looking get a 2nd rc car (something smaller that I can run my 3S batteries on). I love my Kraton 6S and am looking for some reccomendations. Would love to hear what everyone thinks.

I'd go rock racer or short course. Either can be a lot of fun on 3s. I'm going to convert my senton to 4s capable for the same reason.

New big rock.

Maby the new Big Rock, looks good on paper with the murder look, but would have to see in person before pulling the trigger. The V2 4S trucks will come out early 2021, like to see what changes Arrma brings to the table.

There are a lot of great models out there and I love my Senton but if I were to buy now it'd be the new Big Rock ;)

Since you already have the Kraton, I would say go with the Granite. The new Big Rock is too similar to the Kraton, so it would be nice to have a stunt truck (Granite), as well as a hardcore basher (Kraton).

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm not sure what I want to go with but checking each of your reccomendations out.

Back in the day in my teensI was into 1/8 buggies, so the Typhon seems like a cool option; however, I've seen durability comparision videos between the 3s and the 6s and I almost wonder if at that point I should just buy another 6s vehicle to utilize dual 3S batteries (5200mah).

An MT like the granite might be fun... I've never owned a hobby grade MT (only a Tyco MT when I was like 5 lol).

On a side note, I'm also looking at the losi mini t 2.0 for something to use in the house/garage for my dogs to chase around.

The search continues!
Typhon and a set of hoons
3s or 6s?
I vote DB Pro. :)
Better than the typhon?
Maybe the new Losi Lasernut
That's a sweet looking buggy.
What kind of driving are you interested in? Speed, backflips/jumps, drifting, or another all round basher?
Really don't know. I've been out of RC for a while. I mainly only had 1/8 nitro buggies and set them up for bashing/backflips/jumps - then set one up with onroad tires for speed runs. I've been eyeing the new felony (I think it look better than the infraction), the infraction as well as the typhon.
Since you already have the Kraton, I would say go with the Granite. The new Big Rock is too similar to the Kraton, so it would be nice to have a stunt truck (Granite), as well as a hardcore basher (Kraton).
What's the appeal to the Granite and MT's? I've always avoided them because I've heard the handling isn't great and they tip over a lot.
That looks insane!
Granite (or Team Magic E5 ARR) if you want something small for stunting.
Typhon (or Tekno 1:10 scale Truggy) if you want something for Handling.
Senton (or Tekno SCT) if you like SCTs.
Big Rock 3S if you want approximately the same in a smaller package.
Something 2wd if you want a challenge.
I really don't know what I would like.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back