• Outcast

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nero

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kraton

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joplaane

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, I am new to the forums and don't really know where to post this question.

So, I've been driving a traxxas slash 2wd for while now and would like a new rc car. I kind off narrowed my choice down to arrma, seeing they seem to be quite durable, fast and good bashers.
Now here comes the question: what arrma car is the best basher? A second question is: do the tallion and outcast use the same parts as the kraton? I looked on a locale rc shops website, and the tallion and outcast would get the exact same parts as the kraton.

The local shop does have spare parts, so that shouldn't be a problem. I like fixing rc cars, so if it's a bit complicated, I don't care :) (read somewhere the Nero is harder to fix that the kraton and such)

I am choosing between the outcast, Nero, tallion and kraton.

I would love to here of your experiences with these cars and which you figure would be the best.

Sorry of this post is all over te place :) thanks for your help in advance!

Kraton. Great all around basher. Tough as nails fast, as heck. Outcast as a second if you want more 'stunts' and less speed. Talion if track duty is high on your priority list, although the Kraton also does great on the track when you drop on a set of proper racing truggy tires.

Nero - Looks cool, but other than the locking diffs, I am not sure what would make it better than the Kraton. Early versions had durability issues, so I quit following Nero threads, so IDK if they fixed the issues (Maybe in the Big Rock?)

Kraton. Great all around basher. Tough as nails fast, as heck. Outcast as a second if you want more 'stunts' and less speed. Talion if track duty is high on your priority list, although the Kraton also does great on the track when you drop on a set of proper racing truggy tires.

Nero - Looks cool, but other than the locking diffs, I am not sure what would make it better than the Kraton. Early versions had durability issues, so I quit following Nero threads, so IDK if they fixed the issues (Maybe in the Big Rock?)

Thanks man! Actual useful information :) looks like it'll be the kraton. Still sounds French :p but thanks for the help!

Back