What ARRMA should be next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam6s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I recently purchased a 2018 V3 Senton 6s and love it, looking at some videos and reviews about some others,, should the Talion,
Outcast, or Typhon be my next to purchase? What’s your favorite and why? Thank you in advance!!

well you posted in the outcast section, ill say outcast. I also own a typhon. its a blast, but not like the outcast! the outcast is just insane. I only run my outcast on 6s and typhon only on 4s, so maybe that has something to do with.

I have a outcast, v3 kraton and 3 typhon and each rig is amazing it it' own way. So really it comes down to what you are looking to do with it. My typhon is fast nimble and you just point and go and she's on the way. Now my v3 kraton is my latest one and it like a mix between the mental outcast and the more reserved typon which makes for a awesome basher that u can also head out on a track and have fun. Then you have the crazy show off outcast that every squeeze of the trigger makes you smile lol so I say ya the outcast is my favorite for sure.

I recently purchased a 2018 V3 Senton 6s and love it, looking at some videos and reviews about some others,, should the Talion,
Outcast, or Typhon be my next to purchase? What’s your favorite and why? Thank you in advance!!

If it's speed and great reliability you're after---I'm a Typhon fan all the way! Very fast and nimble, and an absolute blast in ice and snow! And yes, it's a good basher! I'm saving for the V3!

I totally agree with @Jerry-rigged . I started with the Senton and then got the Typhon and wasn't really impressed with it all that much. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome vehicle, but driving the Typhon after driving the Senton was kind of like "already did this, next". Then I got the Kraton and was wowed again and it is a completely different animal. So I would also say to get the Talion, Outcast or Kraton over the Typhon.

I totally agree with @Jerry-rigged . I started with the Senton and then got the Typhon and wasn't really impressed with it all that much. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome vehicle, but driving the Typhon after driving the Senton was kind of like "already did this, next". Then I got the Kraton and was wowed again and it is a completely different animal. So I would also say to get the Talion, Outcast or Kraton over the Typhon.
☝️ I agree

Mix it up Tekno MT410. Love knowing I put it together and how every part works. And everything is already upgraded because you buy the motor, wheels etc. Don’t get me wrong I love my Kraton. The are completely different. Heavy bullet fast Kraton vs. light crazy on 4s Tekno. Best of both worlds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back