Granite What batteries are you running in your Voltage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3s is a bad idea with a stock voltagešŸ”„
Hell, 3s is a bad idea to run an in an upgraded voltage. Differential simply canā€™t handle it. Look for my old thread in the voltage section on the many months long effort I made trying to do this.
ā€˜velos learning curve buildā€™ is what I called it I think.

3s is a bad idea with a stock voltagešŸ”„
Hell, 3s is a bad idea to run an in an upgraded voltage. Differential simply canā€™t handle it. Look for my old thread in the voltage section on the many months long effort I made trying to do this.
ā€˜velos learning curve buildā€™ is what I called it I think.
I just picked up 2 Voltage trucks, one for each of my boys and want to see what you guys are doing for batteries. They are new to the hobby and I've been out of it for 20yrs. I also just picked up a Kraton. I don't have a charger yet, but will be getting one soon for that.

Should I just pick up some more 18650 batteries? If so, are there ones out there that are good quality and lower priced?
I use powerhobby 2s 5200 mah and they fit fine and run forever in a stocker

Zee 2s 5200 mAh hard packs. Cheap, usually come in pairsand they're sold with a variety of different connectors. They were the first Lipos I ever bought. Had em since spring of last year and they're still going strong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back