Infraction What batteries is everyone using for the Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VooDuuChild

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I'm looking to run twin 3s for 6s operation in my Infraction. Having a tough time deciding on which batteries to choose. I think I will probably just leave the plugs on the Infraction and match the batteries to it as I don't have anything else I will run in 3s or 6s, so swapping plugs is something I won't worry about. What are y'all using?

Still waiting for the car, but I have 6s packs for my other Arrmas, hope it won't be unbalanced with only the one?
I would run 2 6s to keep it balanced. Either with only one plugged in or both in parallel for mad long run time. I saw someone run a single 4s and it was off balance with just that.

I would run 2 6s to keep it balanced. Either with only one plugged in or both in parallel for mad long run time. I saw someone run a single 4s and it was off balance with just that.
Good idea, I didn't think of that! I have a few 4s packs too, so that's a good idea to have them both in the car at once.

These...?

IMG_2839.jpeg

I'm looking to run twin 3s for 6s operation in my Infraction. Having a tough time deciding on which batteries to choose. I think I will probably just leave the plugs on the Infraction and match the batteries to it as I don't have anything else I will run in 3s or 6s, so swapping plugs is something I won't worry about. What are y'all using?
Just picked my Infraction up yesterday and ran the piss out of it. Thing is insane. I’m running SMC 6S 7400mah 90C premiums and SMC 6S 7200mah 90C premiums and when I get the hang of this I will run a pair of SMC 3S extreme 6000mah 150C’s. Was worried about heating it up with my battery sizes but it did just fine running 2 full packs through with a 25 minute break in between. Arrma knocked it out of the park with this rig. As advertised. Good thing I was able to pick up 2 additional sets of Hoons because I’m making quick work of the set it came with. Can tell my body isn’t gonna last long. Already burnt through the reinforced tape in 2 of the wheel wells from rubbing. Can’t believe how quiet and smooth this thing is. Was thinking I’d go right to the speed pinion as soon as I ran one pack through it. Wrong! Not until I get the hang of it with the stock pinion. Way too much power in it out of the box to start getting cocky. She’s a beast!

Attachments

• 2BED7EEF-F0FD-4A00-8F54-0EC3EF87C33B.jpeg
    2BED7EEF-F0FD-4A00-8F54-0EC3EF87C33B.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 1FE0ADC4-4B27-470D-8F3F-4AE8CDDDA616.jpeg
    1FE0ADC4-4B27-470D-8F3F-4AE8CDDDA616.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Just picked my Infraction up yesterday and ran the piss out of it. Thing is insane. I’m running SMC 6S 7400mah 90C premiums and SMC 6S 7200mah 90C premiums and when I get the hang of this I will run a pair of SMC 3S extreme 6000mah 150C’s. Was worried about heating it up with my battery sizes but it did just fine running 2 full packs through with a 25 minute break in between. Arrma knocked it out of the park with this rig. As advertised. Good thing I was able to pick up 2 additional sets of Hoons because I’m making quick work of the set it came with. Can tell my body isn’t gonna last long. Already burnt through the reinforced tape in 2 of the wheel wells from rubbing. Can’t believe how quiet and smooth this thing is. Was thinking I’d go right to the speed pinion as soon as I ran one pack through it. Wrong! Not until I get the hang of it with the stock pinion. Way too much power in it out of the box to start getting cocky. She’s a beast!
Nice pictures of the batteries, but we want to see the car too!

Some great info here y'all! if anyone has battery reports, post them up. Many of us are still shopping! Thanks so much.

The weight of the Lipos should be balanced left and right for these speed rigs (2+2 or 3+3) You can try I lipo on left or right but It will handle like poop for sure!
If you re running a left turn only track on a high banked oval. You can set one lipo on the left. Track guys use saddle packs in most other situations, speed runs, technical driving etc.

Last edited:
:geek:I am using Lipos, not Nicads. Because I have the need....the need for speed.
Lipos last longer too. At least that is what I was told here in another thread.(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back