Typhon What battery are you running in your Typhon 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCgorilla

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I would be interested in seeing what battery setup everyone is using.
I need some help buying one for my Typhon 6S.
I bought the Spektrum 6S charger/battery bundle, but those batteries ended up not fitting (two stacked 3S batteries), waste of money.

If anyone has a powerful 6S battery recommendation it would be much appreciated, thanks!

That's just what I was looking for! Thanks!

Thanks. This one caught my attention. HRB Graphene Lipo Battery 22.2V 6S 6000mAh 100C EC5
I have some HRBs and they work fine too. Not as much power as a Graphene Panther, but good enough for bashing.

I would be interested in seeing what battery setup everyone is using.
I need some help buying one for my Typhon 6S.
I bought the Spektrum 6S charger/battery bundle, but those batteries ended up not fitting (two stacked 3S batteries), waste of money.

If anyone has a powerful 6S battery recommendation it would be much appreciated, thanks!
Return them! Sell them on Ebay....whatever. Those Spektrum $lipos$ are a hard fit for many people and not just your Typhon. Everyone gets those Smart bundles these days. I don't know why. Who steered you to get those lipos and charger anyway? I feel its way overpriced anyway, compared to so many other lipos and chargers out there.
Many always end up here with size and even some cell issues.
Read your manual and get the lipo dimensions that will fit. Shop for lipos that are a fit to your battery tray. Lipo's are sold with their stated dimensions. Adhere to that. A single 6S brick may be in order as it will have a slightly smaller footprint. Hardcase lipos in general are usually a problem. Consider soft pack lipos. And charge them in non smart mode on you Smart charger. The only advantage to the Smart charger is charging Smart Lipos. Non smart will work, but you are not using the SMART feature, which is the whole purpose of the SMART bundle. Right??? :cool:

Hobbypower 5000mah 100C hardcases. Great run time, tons of power, and held up perfectly fine when a 9 year old decided to wheel chock an Expedition with it at max throttle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back