Outcast What battery for Outcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedGT

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello, I just bought my first Arrma rc car, I'm not sure what batteries to run. I seen on Arrmas website it says minimum 35c lipo. I have 2 3s 5000mah 20c lipos. Will it tear anything up if I put them in when I get my truck? Why is minimum 35c?

I would not use those batteries. The ESC will want to pull more juice than your batteries will give. This may cause the batteries to puff up, or worse, burn up. Also if you ever upgrade your servo, and you will, you may need a bit more juice, so by at least a 50C and at least 5000mAh.

I have had good luck with PowerHobbies brand batteries. 50-75C ratings. Reasonably priced.

I have had good luck with PowerHobbies brand batteries. 50-75C ratings. Reasonably priced.
I just bought a power hobby 6s 5200mah 50c. I had to request the XT90 plug. I message them on their ebay page and they said let them know what plug I wanted in the message to seller section and they'd take care of it. Good people and good batteries.

You can also buy directly from the PowerHobbies website and view the various plug styles available. You can frequently get discount coupon codes as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back