Talion What Body Options For Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avyn Nix

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
What body options for talion?
I need a body that lasts longer and is more robust.

Unbreakable Talion body on Ebay
1664593637362.png

Nice seems like a decent option but pretty expensive, how long do they last or do they ever break?

No sir, I only speed run an Infraction GT conversion. I like to keep my car on its wheels :) But those things looked tough as nails in the videos I saw them in. They were intentionally sliding them on the roof across tarmac over long distances at high speeds and just generally beating the snot out of them.

They originate from Russia if I'm not mistaken. They make a bunch of different bodies (Kraton, Outcast, and at least a dozen others). Just search Ebay for Unbreakable Arrma body.

Ok seems pretty legit I jump mine 30ft+ high and the stock bodies just don't take it and even bent an M2C chassis.

I also just put in one of those Prefect Pass servo and the build quality, speed, and power are crazy.

Let me know your guy's thoughts.
I'm probably going to get one.
Of the bodies.

Hdpe is nearly bulletproof, ( which unbreakable bodies are made of) so in theory it should last you most likely longer than any other part on the rig..👍

No sir, I only speed run an Infraction GT conversion. I like to keep my car on its wheels :) But those things looked tough as nails in the videos I saw them in. They were intentionally sliding them on the roof across tarmac over long distances at high speeds and just generally beating the snot out of them.

They originate from Russia if I'm not mistaken. They make a bunch of different bodies (Kraton, Outcast, and at least a dozen others). Just search Ebay for Unbreakable Arrma body.
www.probodyrc.ru

I have one from Russia kraton body think the others are from probody something like that anyway

I’m quite the noob. But what do you cut the wheel wells and body mount holes with? I’d love one of these!

I’m quite the noob. But what do you cut the wheel wells and body mount holes with? I’d love one of these!
For the holes I like to use a stepped bit. Normal spiral bits tend to pull the plastic up once you break through. Most body posts are 8mm, but measure them just to be sure before you drill.
1669519326846.png

For cutting out bodies, I like to use the score and snap method. Here's a video showing how it's done. I find it to be a lot more precise and easier to do than trying to cut things out with scissors. I time stamped the video to start at the appropriate section.

Hope this helps :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back