What body's, fit the granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished!!!!
WP_20150611_20_59_49_Pro.jpg

Now I'm waiting for desperado rims 1/2 offset, so I can transfer mashers & run all four.

Last edited:
Dude that bus is mint! Not sure how I missed this thread as I just made one about bodies as well. Same issues with ripping them... I don't want to mess with body posts though.

Me, again!
I've been putting my granite blx, through the ringer! The body is tough, but has a few rips in the body. I've done the shoe goo & mesh tape trick. I just want a different look, kinda make it unique.
Does anyone know, what brand body's fit the granite without mods? Or if mods are necessary, nothing to crazy.
Thanks in advance....
Proline for Stampede.
Check out my post if u can find it for model number

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_003349.jpg
    IMG_20190201_003349.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20190201_002514.jpg
    IMG_20190201_002514.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20190201_224552.jpg
    IMG_20190201_224552.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 136
For the front yeah, but lower the rear body posts doesn't make sense to me lol. When I put on a Proline Chevy body on my Granite I tried all I could to make the posts go higher actually.

I lowered the rear posts to try and keep the body level on the chassis. The front is already as high as it will go, so it was my only option to try and get it level.

Has anyone seen, or know of, a dodge ram body that'll fit on the granite? Pro-line has a few but they're for rock crawlers.

Awesome thanks, those are perfect.

Ive been wanting to do a 1:10 scale of my 1:1 Ram so had those book marked....

Are there any monstertruck bodys that extend wide out over the wheels..?
- Like on the short-course trucks (Arrma Senton etc).
I put some short-course wheels on my Granite BLX now and then to get a different ride and thought it could be fun with a short-course body too.
Anybody done a conversion like that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back