What charger are you using for 6s 5000mah?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaning towards the Hota D6+.Does it have any sort of memory function? I would like to be able to save settings for individual batteries and then just have to pull up that setting to charge.
It does not have any memory functions but it auto detects the voltage and goes back to the previously used setting for the current but not for that battery, just in general. Ex: I use 4S 6.5A and 6S 5.2A, it will stay on the 5.2A if it was the last setting used.
On the second port it will default to the setting used on the other port (if that makes sense).

Manual:
http://www.hota-exp.com/index.php/service_l_2.html
Either save with a .pdf or open with a pdf reader.
For the firmware, save it with a .zip extension.

Where did you get the info regarding the 12 months warranty?
I ordered mine at Banggood a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for a reply if I get a new charger or a refund, if anything.
The charger was used 3 hours max.
Another newer review @ Bg reported the same problem.
Cut out the middle man and just email HOTA directly, Banggood service can be a bit tricky to get anywhere with.

E-mall:[email protected]

☝☝
I always go to the source as well.
Info is in the manual.

Let us know how it works out, I don't have experience with their warranty.

Attachments

• hota.jpg
    hota.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 35
  • D6+.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 87
Godspeed . . . it's Banggood . . .
The problems with Banggood service are well first they speak Chinese and use a translator to translate things back and forth. They sell 1,000s of items from tvs, phones and sex toys so most of them have no idea what a charger or electronic speed control is or even does. The best bet when dealing with them is to make a video of your problem and speak clearly in your video to explain what the problem is.

... The best bet when dealing with them is to make a video of your problem and speak clearly in your video to explain what the problem is.

Yes, that's what I did. Sent the video yesterday and now I'm waiting for a response.
I live in Germany and I think it's really expensive to send the charger to Hota, if I have to send it to China.
Thanks to @jkflow for the infos.
Much appreciated ?

Yes, that's what I did. Sent the video yesterday and now I'm waiting for a response.
I live in Germany and I think it's really expensive to send the charger to Hota, if I have to send it to China.
Thanks to @jkflow for the infos.
Much appreciated ?
Isn't Banggood in China?

The charger I would recommend right now has to be the Hota H6 Pro. Also sold as the Hobbymate Speed H6. Built-in 200 watt power supply, and can also do 700 watts with a 24volt external DC supply. Extremely compact and has 2 amp balance circuit.

II use Dynamite SPORT QUAD 4x100W AC/DC. Mainly because its build rock solid and comes with five year guarante. Fast charge is nice but weares out batteries. I like to use things as they are. There is enough in the world where everyone thinks it need to be fast but acctually it does not mather in most cases.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back