What colour would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i have 4 kinds of red candy. Which one would you pick?

Top left: translucent red, gold, silver
Bottom left: translucent red, gold, black
Top right: clear pearl 1 coat , translucent red, gold, silver
Bottom right: clear pearl 2 coats, translucent red, gold, black
35FF764D-3566-48E8-8330-703C6130BB63.jpeg
3161A288-5C7C-4022-A36F-A3C8EF047C07.jpeg
B08CDB30-2F5E-41FF-8024-793B4F4C9F60.jpeg
0EE69D90-4F1D-41D6-A5FA-D2D027E1A5FF.jpeg
FE6E00B6-4C3E-4231-AD1E-E89A27EC367C.jpeg
2535D9C6-9803-47C3-83DE-99F82A99C64D.jpeg

Last edited:
Theres pretty big differences between all 4. The whole left side has some yellowish spots. Maybe the clear pearl is making the translucent red defects or coat variations not to show. I really like the bottom right one but the pearl is overdone. I tried to get the differences to show but even with a 700$ phone it cant bring it up

EDIT: Somehow my ipad mini 4 camera is taking better pictures im going to change the pics

Last edited:
Theres pretty big differences between all 4. The whole left side has some yellowish spots. Maybe the clear pearl is making the translucent red defects or coat variations not to show. I really like the bottom right one but the pearl is overdone. I tried to get the differences to show but even with a 700$ phone it cant bring it up

EDIT: Somehow my ipad mini 4 camera is taking better pictures im going to change the pics
they all look blue to me

I have no doubt there are differences. What a lens "sees" vs what we actually see is frustrating sometimes. It really matters what you like, but I understand wanting input from others, I am same way.

Yeah it's hard to see the differences from the pictures. Maybe try taking a picture tomorrow outside in natural light with them all side by side?

Difficult to see differences, but I think the 3rd picture.
I'm a sucker for deep candy red; mine attempt failed (too bright red since I did not use translucent red:rolleyes:). I used translucent pearl, red, black. I should have done translucent pearl, translucent red, black or translucent red, metallic silver, black. Next time:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back