What did ya get for Christmas? Post em up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost ready for the kids in the morning. Just need to grab my daughter's new bike from the barn in the early am. Can't wait to see their reactions ? and maybe mine with the new v5 Typhon waiting to be shredded open?View attachment 115708
Those mini bikes are awesome! My parents and I got one for my nephew so he can come riding at my house with my son...I want the adult size for myself one of these days haha

EDA54D0C-E202-4416-BB03-8940A9C2C78D.jpeg

Right!! He's going to be stoked!! Definitely wanted to make a lifetime good memory for this year as it is much needed.
I still remember the Christmas when my dad got me a gocart. It was the happiest day ever and a lifetime memory. Gocarts, Minibikes, BB guns most parents don't realize how much their boys want those things. I bet your boy is the only one in his class to get a minibike good job Dad.

Best mom and wife ever! Besides the wife getting me the v5 Typhon, mom got me a new 6s wheelie bar to replace the K6s one I broke, 6s HR aluminum center diff cover and center diff mount, HR adjustable 3s motor mount for the Granite 3s BLX a new green Granite body and a BADA$$ Arrma forum tee??
IMG_20201225_155826557.jpg

IMG_20201225_160121099.jpg

Those are some sick bikes!!! Jelly for sure! Miss my Redline racing cruiser.
Vintage BMX is where the money is. I put a deposit down on a 1983 diamondback silver streak. Looks like new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back