What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That right there is one of the best RC's I have ever owned... @SrC hates them! :LOL:

After 20 packs or more I have never had the drivetrain out.. I don't even know what the diff's look like but I know they still have fluid in them. Downside though, I have broken a couple front hubs (pulled the screws out of them).. Last time that happened I made sure it would never happen again.. At least on one side. Update you later on that.
I thought it was a Redcat. Is that the Blackout?
Dude. It could be raining titties and you’d catch a face full of diks with your luck. 🤣

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Dude. It could be raining titties and you’d catch a face full of diks with your luck. 🤣
What can I say, I love to run em every day, hard & fast!!😃🤘 Ya know, gotta test the limits of the equipment...& my driving skills (sometimes exceeding them both😅) Jenny's loves me & I haven't even bashed the Kraton6s yet cuz I don't have any spare parts stockpiled yet!!

talion wing mount again :( going to have to get one of those 3drc ones will end up costing though as I am in the uk
I whole heartedly recommend the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts!🥰👍 A few weeks ago I broke 3 stockers in about 4 days & have since put 4 of his on my bashers without breaking 1, even w/ sub-freezing temps. & that's not for a lack of trying either!😉😁

talion wing mount again :( going to have to get one of those 3drc ones will end up costing though as I am in the uk
I would recommend the mid mount for better durability over a low profile 👍

That right there is one of the best RC's I have ever owned... @SrC hates them! :LOL:

After 20 packs or more I have never had the drivetrain out.. I don't even know what the diff's look like but I know they still have fluid in them. Downside though, I have broken a couple front hubs (pulled the screws out of them).. Last time that happened I made sure it would never happen again.. At least on one side. Update here: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-jerry-rig-today.46229/post-823191

HSP Brontosaurus (also known as the Redcat Volcano). Thats the same 2s "FullyMax" battery it came with.

View attachment 261362

View attachment 261363
View attachment 261364

View attachment 261365

You will always break dog bones on that truck, the drive cups bottom out before the chassis does.

Took the Notorious and the Fireteam out for a quick skatepark bash today. The plastics weren't happy about it at all. Upon initial review the Fireteam seams to have held up fine while the Notorious, not so much. 3 of 4 body posts, wing, wing mount brace, wheelie bar, all snapped and the front bumper mount is pushed up on one side. I'll go through them both on the bench soon enough to figure out what, if anything else.

** Edit to add front upper suspension hanger. Not too bad at all considering how high I was sending the truck and it not having any aftermarket upgrades on it yet.

Last edited:
Took the Notorious and the Fireteam out for a quick skatepark bash today. The plastics weren't happy about it at all. Upon initial review the Fireteam seams to have held up fine while the Notorious, not so much. 3 of 4 body posts, wing, wing mount brace, wheelie bar, all snapped and the front bumper mount is pushed up on one side. I'll go through them both on the bench soon enough to figure out what, if anything else.
I guess I have to do the same with my granite after today... Was -7°C (19°F) here when everything on the front left side snapped on a stump, sticking out of the snow .. 🙄

I blew apart a rear tire on my sentons first run after 45 seconds with the stock set up and tx on 50%. Quite proud of myself! 😆
I did the same thing when I got my Senton (also my first RC).

I blew apart a rear tire on my sentons first run after 45 seconds with the stock set up and tx on 50%. Quite proud of myself!
I did the same thing when I got my Senton (also my first RC).
Yeah the stock tires are garbage. I had prolines, hubs and new pinion waiting for this disaster, just didn't think it would happen this soon.

Back