What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM SO OVER THIS POOPY. I just fixed the slash, took it out for 3 mins 3 MINS and busted ANOTHER AXEL STUB

I'm done. Im destroying the slash pulling the esc and motor and the rest of its going in the trash.

Time to buy a senton.

EDIT: I take that back.. Im not buying another RC car right now.. WIth 2 broken arrma trucks I think winter can go and im just gonna shelf my 2 till spring gets here.. Buying a 3rd ain't gonna solve the issues of winter and plastic parts.

Last edited:
I broke a rear lower arm on my Kraton Saturday. I might have earned that one.
I broke one on my Notorious yesterday. Wasn't that cold and it split open at the hinge pin. Little disappointed but had spares.

I had spares too so I fixed it right up. It wasn't cold here either. High 50s probably. I sent it pretty good and the nose came down first. For some reason my brain told me to brake instead of giving it throttle to level it out. It wasn't pretty.

Well I guess the monster jam tires I love just keep breaking axel stubs on my traxxas cars so I guess I cant run those anymore..

fiddlesticking sad when a tire takes out your axel stub 4 times in 1 day.. POS ………...

And I have metal MIP axels I bought off ebay used but they don't fit the damn slash tho the seller claims they do.. I for the life of me can't get them to fit.. so more wasted money..

I don't even want my slash now I can't run it with MT tires for more then 1 2s pack before something breaks..

Well I guess the monster jam tires I love just keep breaking axel stubs on my traxxas cars so I guess I cant run those anymore..

fiddlesticking sad when a tire takes out your axel stub 4 times in 1 day.. POS ………...

And I have metal MIP axels I bought off ebay used but they don't fit the damn slash tho the seller claims they do.. I for the life of me can't get them to fit.. so more wasted money..

I don't even want my slash now I can't run it with MT tires for more then 1 2s pack before something breaks..
Take the Notorious out for a spin. You will feel better

You can fit another bolt in there with a washer and it will be fine until the right one comes in. It should have a nut at the other end still in there. Just throw a spare screw and washer in there.

You can fit another bolt in there with a washer and it will be fine until the right one comes in. It should have a nut at the other end still in there. Just throw a spare screw and washer in there.

I dunno what it has or has not tbh I ain't even messed with it just not in the mood today i'll see about taking it apart tomorrow and fixing it..

This type of MIP's?

Attachments

• 20180916_222937.jpg
    20180916_222937.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 30
I didn't break anything yesterday running my BRCC but I just remember, my fiddlesticking wheel went flying off like twice.. Is this a thing now? My wheels are coming off at a very alarming rate..

I thought these were self locking nuts but perhaps there not.

Locktite? Or anyone know what size wheel nuts these are and i'll go buy some self locking ones.

I didn't break anything yesterday running my BRCC but I just remember, my fiddlesticking wheel went flying off like twice.. Is this a thing now? My wheels are coming off at a very alarming rate..

I thought these were self locking nuts but perhaps there not.

Locktite? Or anyone know what size wheel nuts these are and i'll go buy some self locking ones.
Before switching to 17mm, this was always an issue. Locking nuts only work if you don't take them off repeatedly. You can either have a bunch of new ones on hand to switch out often, or start applying loctite every time you take them off.

Before switching to 17mm, this was always an issue. Locking nuts only work if you don't take them off repeatedly. You can either have a bunch of new ones on hand to switch out often, or start applying loctite every time you take them off.

Ordered new ones I guess i'll have spares on hand, seems like I only took the wheels off once or twice and bam loosing frickin wheels left and right now..

Ordered new ones I guess i'll have spares on hand, seems like I only took the wheels off once or twice and bam loosing frickin wheels left and right now..
I remember @bicketybam using an expletive in a video, when one rolled away during a drive. Maybe he came up with a good solution.

I remember @bicketybam using an expletive in a video, when one rolled away during a drive. Maybe he came up with a good solution.

I tighten them before I bash and check them often, lol. I take my wheels on and off too much to really use Loctite .

Back