What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a hard hit.
Not really honestly, just must have hit just right on that side. Hit a wooden post at like 10mph tops hoped the bumper took it but didn't ?

Houston, we have a problem...
20201011_154900.jpg
20201011_154917.jpg
20201011_160912.jpg
20201011_160918.jpg

I think I counted 32 shards.

Color me impressed ???

I’ve yet to even wear out the internal diff gears on any 3S/4S cars
I'm honored!

The 4s Kraton has been my "daily driver" since I got into rc again this spring. It gets the most abuse by far. 3s/4s diffs are cheap on Jenny's, so I will continue to abuse it ❤

20201012_190537.jpg

I broke apart one of the antelope I shot on Saturday, rolled the backstraps in salt and pepper, then smoked them on 250 for dinner tonight. Anyone who says antelope isn't the tastiest game in north america is on crack.

View attachment 104256

I broke apart one of the antelope I shot on Saturday, rolled the backstraps in salt and pepper, then smoked them on 250 for dinner tonight. Anyone who says antelope isn't the tastiest game in north america is on crack.
OMG ? ?

View attachment 104256

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention I kinda brazed it in butter while it smoked. Kind of a butter sous vide.

I broke my wallet. Finally bought a Felony, bought most of stuff to complete my Senton 6s slider from Jenny RC. I just bought the slider 3 days ago.. Thats it for this year! My girl is gonna trip!

20201018_175006.jpg

My son asked me what I thought of his custom wing. I also destroyed yet another notorious wing mount, because they're evil and must be punished. By the way, M2C is worth the money on a notorious. And backflips hook up pretty well on snow.

Smacked a fence post in the front right side of my K6s?. FR suspension mount toasted completely snapped on both sides hopefully that's all that's damaged have to pull it apart and see...? Suggestions for some better mounts, maybe HR? Not looking to spend a ton.View attachment 103930View attachment 103931

View attachment 103934View attachment 103938
I'm with @Hammer Down on this one. The Custom Rc Upgrades mounts are the best I've used so far. GKA Custom makes nice ones too, but stock is limited at best. Do not try to save money with the Hot Racing ones. I went that route on my Typhon 6s before it became a street basher. The Hot Racing will bend long before they break, which throws everything out of alignment. About the chassis. You can a pretty inexpensive stock one from Jennys Rc, but if you plan on going bigger and badder with your bashing and jumping, now's the time to seriously consider an M2C. The middle ground here would be an Arrma EXB chassis, but it still isn't good enough to hold up to an M2C.
I just like that you're using medical caliber tools for rc's. Glad I'm not the only one. About the dif, my guess is that there's a seized bearing in the equation. I too have never had any internal gears go on my smaller trucks.
Didn't break anything, yet. Just did my first run on my new Senton BLX.
Think I'll have to start another thread. "What didn't you break today that you will break tomorrow because you said you didn't break anything today"?

Last edited:
Well not surprised I broke a shock rod end but both on the left side that's a new one, also the front body post on the same side snapped. But kinda not surprised I've been absolutely smashing and abusing my Granite 3s blx since my K6s is down. Finally getting some triple backflips off the ramp with the Granite and that's what caused it a horrible landing on a triple backflip, no video unfortunately. Have parts to fix everything so can still bash again tomorrow thankfully as it's too dark now.
IMG_20201020_184000927.jpg

IMG_20201020_184008995.jpg

IMG_20201020_184016086.jpg

Back