What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need this. I always keep a bottle on hand :ROFLMAO:
IMG_4792__72219.1371200624.1280.1280.jpg

Time to go brushless https://www.ebay.com/itm/Axial-SCX-...876528?hash=item2f438e84f0:g:4L4AAOSwem9eeNHn

Pulled screws out of the front diff housing on the ProMT

Broke the front EXB bumper on the Typhon 6s

Broke a rear a-arm on the KEXB

Broke an XT150 end off two packs. Also damaged the balance lead on one too.

Pulled screws out of the front diff housing on the ProMT

Broke the front EXB bumper on the Typhon 6s

Broke a rear a-arm on the KEXB

Broke an XT150 end off two packs. Also damaged the balance lead on one too.
Sounds like a good day! ?

Big rock v3
I’m running the 4s metal spurs in my BR and Granite, so I don’t have this issue anymore. Also depending on what size screw ripped out, you may be able to salvage the rpm arm. I know this because it happened to me also, but with Typhon 6s shocks on my Granite with rpm arms. I used 3M 20mm screws and haven’t had any trouble. The hole actually goes all the through the arm if you had to put a nylon nut on the other side. I haven’t done that, but thought about it as a last resort.

I’m running the 4s metal spurs in my BR and Granite, so I don’t have this issue anymore. Also depending on what size screw ripped out, you may be able to salvage the rpm arm. I know this because it happened to me also, but with Typhon 6s shocks on my Granite with rpm arms. I used 3M 20mm screws and haven’t had any trouble. The hole actually goes all the through the arm if you had to put a nylon nut on the other side. I haven’t done that, but thought about it as a last resort.
Just moved them to the other hole it just sits alittle lower
Just moved them to the other hole it just sits alittle lower
I have thought about going all the way through with a nut on the back also them you know they won't come out

I was in a new area, and went to hit a hill at full throttle... Didn't see the hole dug into the ground and it made a pretty loud "crack" haha truck but HARD and did several flips in the air ?????? easily the hardest crash I've had in the hobby

I was in a new area, and went to hit a hill at full throttle... Didn't see the hole dug into the ground and it made a pretty loud "crack" haha truck but HARD and did several flips in the air ?????? easily the hardest crash I've had in the hobby
Time to order some parts from JRC! Sorry about your rig, easy fix though!??

I got some shopping to do today, no doubt! Can't pity the fool, fixing them is the second best part about the hobby!
Agreed! I enjoy wrenching and crashing is part of the hobby if you ask me.

Broke my motivation today.

Somewhat frustrating day. Decided to take the Kraton to a new skate park inside a normal park area. Arrived, did some jumps and about 10 min into it a park ranger came up and 'No RC, no motors of any kind, no sports etc in this park.' New ordinance disallowing all RC, sport and bike activities on open areas due to injuries...
Packed up and went to Lake Park (RC track aka supposedly the birthplace of Arrma) but the track itself is for 1/10 scale and not suitable for my type of bashing. Went to the BMX trial area (dirt) in this park which was always ok to use and did another 15 min of jumping fun. Left when a 2 parents showed up with their little ones and went outside the fenced area. As soon as I was outside the fence a truck pulled up, park ranger 'No RC, no motors of any kind on the BMX area', he continued on and chased away the parents with their 8yr old because he had an electric scooter/bike, the 4 yr old with his push bike was ok....

I headed to a parking lot and had some on road fun, burned out a set of tires on my little 1/10, for The Infraction I only had one pack left but that was fun as well.
In other words, unless I can get a portable ramp I'm out of all options. I can still bash in a little side park but grass is not well maintained.

Somewhat frustrating, other than on-road it's almost impossible around here. Putting my next RC purchase on hold until I can find an area to bash. Going to try beaches in the near future but that comes with a bunch of extra maintenance and must be a public beach or it will fall under this silly ordinance (to be researched, different county)

Somewhat frustrating day. Decided to take the Kraton to a new skate park inside a normal park area. Arrived, did some jumps and about 10 min into it a park ranger came up and 'No RC, no motors of any kind, no sports etc in this park.' New ordinance disallowing all RC, sport and bike activities on open areas due to injuries...
Packed up and went to Lake Park (RC track aka supposedly the birthplace of Arrma) but the track itself is for 1/10 scale and not suitable for my type of bashing. Went to the BMX trial area (dirt) in this park which was always ok to use and did another 15 min of jumping fun. Left when a 2 parents showed up with their little ones and went outside the fenced area. As soon as I was outside the fence a truck pulled up, park ranger 'No RC, no motors of any kind on the BMX area', he continued on and chased away the parents with their 8yr old because he had an electric scooter/bike, the 4 yr old with his push bike was ok....

I headed to a parking lot and had some on road fun, burned out a set of tires on my little 1/10, for The Infraction I only had one pack left but that was fun as well.
In other words, unless I can get a portable ramp I'm out of all options. I can still bash in a little side park but grass is not well maintained.

Somewhat frustrating, other than on-road it's almost impossible around here. Putting my next RC purchase on hold until I can find an area to bash. Going to try beaches in the near future but that comes with a bunch of extra maintenance and must be a public beach or it will fall under this silly ordinance (to be researched, different county)
I can understand nitro being frowned upon because some nancies don't like the sound of smell, but c'mon...

I feel your pain. I can’t find many spots for my 6s rigs. I do have a pretty large skate park and I haven’t been kicked out yet!??Usually come out with damage though. There’s a pretty nice public BMX track at a local park, but the same thing, no motorized vehicles of any kind. ? I’m gonna continue searching, even if I gotta drive a little ways to bash. I do have a ramp, not exactly mobile, but I could definitely take it to a local park for some fun. Good luck @jkflow

Back