What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a new stock bumper and the RPM one in front of it. I like it.

That’s a new RPM bumper/skid plate, put the beat up one on the back.

AD67AEC2-E47A-494C-BBB7-A6BC1608502C.jpeg

7A970CF7-3209-4621-8FDF-26893478CCDE.jpeg

Blew out all 4 tires changing ESC punch from 2 to 8 on a used Senton 6s I bought yesterday. Not even one battery packs(dual 3s). 3 three minutes of ecstasy(why is she laughing?). Granted, tires were not in the greatest shape and may have been sloppily glued together. Spent rest of night trying to find info on tire alternatives and feasibility of beadlocks. Cant reglue as foam is all over a mall parking lot and one tire ripped from its lip.

Almost a must, having a second RC. The 3rd should be different in other ways but paves the way for the 4th.... 😊
A LOT of folks walked into the store to buy a spare part and it just happened to be attached to a full truck...;)

Almost a must, having a second RC. The 3rd should be different in other ways but paves the way for the 4th.... 😊
A LOT of folks walked into the store to buy a spare part and it just happened to be attached to a full truck...;)
Thats what I did. I called EVERY hobby shop within a hours drive looking for a spur gear for my Senton 3S. Found one for the 6S. Wasnt compatible with 3S but luckily the 6S spur gear came with a 6S Senton!

Yep, I bashed at a skate park in the cold and yes, one of the two screws that goes into the gear box pulled right out, so no more thread in that plastic. I have a fix for that but it's a pain in the a$$ to hold the m3 nut on the inside.
20210115_155113.jpg

How cold was it up there? 🥶 @Notorious J
About -3 Celsius, but it felt way colder and I should have known to keep it low and near the ground, but I couldn't resist taking a few jumps out of the bowl.

@Deiglie what kind of beefy wingmount is that?
It's the remains from the broken wheelie bar.
About -3 Celsius, but it felt way colder and I should have known to keep it low and near the ground, but I couldn't resist taking a few jumps out of the bowl.
I made the same mistake, - 9 degrees celsius.. :cautious:

Last edited:
Anyone ever notice this is the most used thread? And feel glad to not be amongst old lady drivers?
Oh, and why am I here?
Early morning run after a rainfall over soaked grass(who knew Senton was an awesome drifter?):
16107944003249076687279940815330.jpg

See it?
Came off cleanly around entire rim. Now I have to add tire glue to my list. Now this probably doesn't even qualify as "broke". don't worry, Im still new. Plently of time to break things in spectacular fashion
16107954547376139522403860310510.jpg

Last edited:
The obligatory wingmount (no pic) and the tbone front bumper. That's a first for myself. Nosedived into a little bump from about 15ft high... :ROFLMAO:
Snapped at the skid plate, without that plate the screws would have ripped out, I'm sure. RPM here we come!

20210116_131415.jpg

Name should be changed to extreme trash..😂

View attachment 120351
Honestly, the rear arms seem way to delicate on the EXB. I've toasted about four rights and one left. Crappy part is I have about 5 RPM that are not compatible with the new Kraton rear suspension layout. So I either replace both or keep buying EXB ones. Always at the hinge pin. Had one snap today while doing some light jumping. Even a slight landing to the one side on the rear and it's likely to break🤬

Oddly, nothing. I ran my exb(roken) hard today at the local sled hill. Many tomahawks were performed, and even a few decent airs. Drained 3 packs with only a small crack in the wing- didn't break the freakin mount! This was by far the least carnage I've managed since winter started. Of course, the notorious is still suffering a destroyed center diff mount and dog bone from trying small double backflips in the backyard last week, but the kraton is oddly unharmed. @ABabyEater didn't fare so well...

Back