What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks! How'd he manage that one?
He overextended his arm and it just popped out. He's fine Dr said he shouldn't use his arm until Monday and he has to go see an Orthopedic surgeon.

He overextended his arm and it just popped out. He's fine Dr said he shouldn't use his arm until Monday and he has to go see an Orthopedic surgeon.
OUCH! I tore all the ligaments in my shoulder once, not fun. I feel for the guy.

Finally figured out whats causing my power loss on impacts/landings/take-offs. Took thios last hit to find the culprit. A silly torn antenna wire.
Last power off right after hitting ramp full speed and a upside down landing on the front tower. M2C tough but diff housing not so much.
I suspected some wiring issue since I have done pretty much everything else. Ripped out teh receiver and wanted to check for issues and found a torn antenna wire underneath the receiver box.

20210410_122831.jpg

...and on the Talion..lost the cover for the Firma ESC switch, still works though.

Sorry, a little fuzzy.
20210410_122703.jpg

First input gear I broke on the granite. The diff was fine but this was toast. Is it normal for just the input to go? I figured they would go together

1B79948C-060B-43BF-AC9E-AE393EBB8033.jpeg

so I almost broke my leg lol had a cart wheeling notorious with a vengeance. I broke the wing mount....again and I don't think it was too happy lol. It took a crazy turn while cart wheeling about 50 times straight at me and I didn't move fast enough. Got me dead middle of the leg and above the ankle. Instant goose egg 🥚 on my shin and ill tell you its a pretty good orchid my friends!
20210411_201353.jpg
lol don't piss of your rig I guess. Or move quicker 😅🤕 don't know what else to say besides damn*t its sore...😆 🤣 😂
First input gear I broke on the granite. The diff was fine but this was toast. Is it normal for just the input to go? I figured they would go together

View attachment 138766
Yup I have a few lol I changed all my stuff to metal recently to maybe prevent a little bit. We shall see.

Attachments

• 16181950842392955051693890649080.jpg
    16181950842392955051693890649080.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 16
Could be considered the rigs leg in a way..Can't move with out it lol. Thats terrible though.
I did just chop off the bad end with a band saw, then polished it up with a mild grinder. She's back in service. Ready to make another pass tomorrow if time allows.

Very nice 👌. I watch all your vids as well great work my man!
I will be trying my best to make some more content soon. I have a busy spring on the books. Might be tough, but I will try to get some content on the weekends.

I didn’t break my leg.... but I sheared off a motor shaft 😱😢

View attachment 139387
I want detailed specs on that custom slipper/spool mod you made. Don't chince out, I need step by step instructions. I'm gonna blow the crap out of some stock 3s difs and driveshafts.

I want detailed specs on that custom slipper/spool mod you made. Don't chince out, I need step by step instructions. I'm gonna blow the crap out of some stock 3s difs and driveshafts.
Honestly I think @Rich Duperbash made a better one. You should check out his YT video.

Back