What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke the brand new body I just put on my notorious.. fiddlesticking ebay cheap pos it was 20$ so I guess I was expecting a lot more durability then I got.. First time it landed on the roof boom big giant fiddlesticking hole..

bout to order a stock body, if I can find an orange one cheap enough im getting orange.. I love those orange outcasts..

ugh and yeah tire issues bro fa real.. duratraxs are cheap as fiddlestick for a set of 4 so i'm not super mad tho im not replacing them anytime soon, I have to wait for some cash flow before I can really buy much else, not even sure I can afford a new body atm :\

Might have to sell my slash 4x4 .. don't really like the pos anymore anyway.

EDIT:

Well blew my arrma servo in my brcc, blew something in the front end prolly diff, and maybe blew the slipper clutch..

ugh.

Last edited:
The slipper can make you think something else is bad. See if tightening it up solves the problem, before you tear into it. The one in my Typhon 3S has fooled me twice into thinking I blew the diff.

The slipper can make you think something else is bad. See if tightening it up solves the problem, before you tear into it. The one in my Typhon 3S has fooled me twice into thinking I blew the diff.

Already tore into it.. melted plastic everywhere :\ My own fault I forgot to tighten it up before I ran.

poop happens.

Stampede 4x4 vxl chassis - cracked in half. Held together only by my roll bar support.
Revo front right RPM arm - shattered my front right lower arm and bent my pushrod pretty good
Revo shock shafts - snapped a rear shaft and disintegrated the spring cup and dubro super duty ball end
Revo shock rebuild kit - tore up/lost bump stops
Traxxas VDK system - assuming I broke at least one disk

Also broke my antenna mast on my spektrum transmitter... I think I can fix that though.

On a positive note, the HW Max10 sct/3200kv system I put in the stampede did really well!

Stampede 4x4 vxl chassis - cracked in half. Held together only by my roll bar support.
Revo front right RPM arm - shattered my front right lower arm and bent my pushrod pretty good
Revo shock shafts - snapped a rear shaft and disintegrated the spring cup and dubro super duty ball end
Revo shock rebuild kit - tore up/lost bump stops
Traxxas VDK system - assuming I broke at least one disk

Also broke my antenna mast on my spektrum transmitter... I think I can fix that though.

On a positive note, the HW Max10 sct/3200kv system I put in the stampede did really well!

I thought the plastic chassis was indestructible?! :ROFLMAO:

I thought the plastic chassis was indestructible?! :ROFLMAO:
Me too... within reason. Will have to watch the footage to see if I can tell when it happens. Currently, I have no idea and even after I noticed it, I did a handful of big air jumps at my local skate park... right after I broke my ERBEv1. The alloy stock on the side of the chassis that I added to help support the roll bar I made were all that held it together.

Me too... within reason. Will have to watch the footage to see if I can tell when it happens. Currently, I have no idea and even after I noticed it, I did a handful of big air jumps at my local skate park... right after I broke my ERBEv1. The alloy stock on the side of the chassis that I added to help support the roll bar I made were all that held it together.

I bet the aluminum on the side is what cracked it.... not that they are impossible to crack. I’ve seen worse, I bent my Kraton stock chassis doing a cartwheel on grass lol.

Broke the upper a arm on my notorious and I think I need 2 replace the rear diff it's clicking ....

I have to see video of your bash sessions, I’m starting to not believe your carnage ?

I “broke” my newly painted EB48.4 body today, I had Velcro on the side which came up after a tumble and I have bad eyes so I saw it land chassis down and I pegged the throttle and ended up burning a hole in the body with a tire ?.

R.I.P.

Last edited:
Not today... yesterday. Not arrma... traxxas... lol!
ERBE front right lower RPM arm shattered
ERBE front shock piston blown to bits
ERBE front right pushrod
ERBE rear shock shaft snapped/dubro monster rod end shattered

Stampede 4x4 chassis snapped in half
Stampede 4x4 T-Bone front skid upper support snapped in half

$46 off ebay... and a whole lot of work in my future.

Was a good day! Really wish I had taken my outcast instead of my ERBE. I thought there was still going to be a lot of wet and snow, so I didn't want to risk running it and frying the esc or getting water in the receiver box.

I have to see video of your bash sessions, I’m starting to not believe your carnage ?

I “broke” my newly painted EB48.4 body today, I had Velcro on the side which came up after a tumble and I have bad eyes so I saw it land chassis down and I pegged the throttle and ended up burning a hole in the body with a tire ?.

R.I.P.

Is not my driving is cold temp doing me in...winter sucks

Broke the lower front suspension arm and cracked the main plate of the Tbone bumper. I was fumbling to grab the remote as it was falling out of my hand, and jammed the trigger full forward as i tried to grab it. Smacked a curb on a 45 degree angle. Guess I was lucky that this is all that broke. Should have let the remote fall, but instinct to save it took over. Extra arms already in stock, and working to patch the bumper with metal and rivets.
20190319_200652.jpg
20190319_200635.jpg

Let t-bone know. They may replace it for you. At least the skid part. They replaced the one I broke when I hit a tree with my revo. Just sent them a photo of it asking if I could buy just that piece. They replied by asking my address so they could ship it for free. The revo one was multiple pieces, the bumper rod behind it for support, the wide bumper flat piece, then it connected to the lower flat piece via screws. I broke the lower skid piece.

Let t-bone know. They may replace it for you. At least the skid part. They replaced the one I broke when I hit a tree with my revo. Just sent them a photo of it asking if I could buy just that piece. They replied by asking my address so they could ship it for free.
Did that the minute I got in, and had the truck cleaned up. They are in the process of sending me the small center brace as well, as it went pretty early on. i even told them I had fabbed a temporary one, so I could keep running. If I have to pay for the part, it's on me for sure this time. No bumper would have survived the hit. M2C chassis and T2T brace probably responsible for how little damage actually occurred. Lucky this time ?

Smacked that curb pretty good brother. Glad your on top of it, could have been worse.

Back