What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

@Kenyon Ok, lots of folks running their rigs into a tree, but you ran into a tree and broke the transmitter? You are doing it wrong 🤪
Well, in my case the "tree" (also known as me) fell and landed on the transmitter after a 200 pound Kraton hit it in the ankle at 350 miles per hour!

(All weights and measures have been drastically increased for dramatic effect)

With my wife feeling better we are hitting the park daily again with the big rock, vorteks and granite. Last night I was pushing the vorteks at 100% up and down a long smooth dirt section of the park. I love my vorteks with its mx28 belted SC tires! It simply hauls ass.

I was heading back towards us at full speed when I heard my wife say ‘I think I’ll join you’. And she then proceeded to drive her big rock head on into my full speed Vorteks 😳 The crash echoed through the park…her big rock won.

I love my wife so much and couldn’t get angry, but I did ask her what the heck was she was thinking. ‘I was just trying to join you and wanted to go fast’, she said. ‘Who do you think you are?’, I replied, ‘Ricky Bobby?’
Yup, I love my goofy wife 🤣

849D220A-E913-4FEB-91F5-CAF7F12D2AD3.jpeg

6DC43567-967C-4767-8D5D-A256D4EBCEB6.jpeg

Lol ,it'll happen so fast.great attitude about it.my wifey crashs mine hard an I laugh on the outside an cringe on the inside.😂🤣happy wife happy life.👍
Not 100% sure it'll work,but you could put typhon/big rock arms on vortek,1/2inch wider on each corner.

Last edited:
Lol ,it'll happen so fast.great attitude about it.my wifey crashs mine hard an I laugh on the outside an cringe on the inside.😂🤣happy wife happy life.👍
Not 100% sure it'll work,but you could put typhon/big rock arms on vortek,1/2inch wider on each corner.
I saw somebody else do that with the vorteks here on the forum. But I actually love the way the vorteks handles just as it is. It’s my granite I want to widen a little bit (already have the parts) so I’m considering that.
Yup, I love my happy life with my happy wife ☺️

Back