What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean..!!
Just too much rain here atm though 😩😩 I even charged batteries today 👎🏼
Dang it’s been a long summer here. We have rain coming this week but generally it has been hot and clear here. Problem with that is the same weather that is great for speed/drag is also great weather for outdoor work. One pays, one doesn’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Dang it’s been a long summer here. We have rain coming this week but generally it has been hot and clear here. Problem with that is the same weather that is great for speed/drag is also great weather for outdoor work. One pays, one doesn’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
I've been working way too much this year.

20210923_161415.jpg
20210923_161420.jpg

Does this count? Also found 3 broken pins in my diffs tonight.

Didn't even get 1 bash through this thing...........

20210925_134408.jpg

And for the coupe de gras.
From what I can see the M2C shock tower is bent, Tekno shock standoff is broke, pins that go through the chassis brace and wing mount are both bent and one bent rear hinge pin. The @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing moutn held up great though :ROFLMAO:

20210925_140404.jpg

Broke a truggy knuckle and a darn wheel hex insert. Pro-Line looks to be out of stock. How do they justify $85 a set for 6061 wheel hexes?
IMAG1166.jpg

I never realized how hard video editing was but after nearly 2 hours this is the best I could do :ROFLMAO:

I never realized how hard video editing was but after nearly 2 hours this is the best I could do :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah that will do it every time. You really shouldn't be drinking and driving 😂

Oh yeah that will do it every time. You really shouldn't be drinking and driving 😂
I'll tear it down sometime maybe tomorrow tonight I'm going to be playing Diablo II Ressurected. I will be live streaming on Facebook, Twitch and YouTube I have the same username on all 3 platforms.
That's price per pair.
What I said or what you said?

I'll tear it down sometime maybe tomorrow tonight I'm going to be playing Diablo II Ressurected. I will be live streaming on Facebook, Twitch and YouTube I have the same username on all 3 platforms.

What I said or what you said?
I just subscribed. Didn't even know you did social media lol

Turns out 3 out of 4 proline insert adapterse are split through. They had a casting defect when new, but I expect seeking replacements from horizon would be a poor use of my time.

I also tweaked my shock tower and chassis. Time to go to the vise with a hammer and start thinking about beefifcation options.

IMAG1172.jpg

IMAG1173.jpg

I wish the proline adapters didn't add so much expense to the initial purchase + repairs. I'll have to find something else when this set wears out. And aluminum hubs cost as much as the wheels do.

Back