What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY SPEED RECORD!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

thumb.jpg

Well, it's that time again where we crown the member who tried the hardest to empty their wallet. Was a pretty light month unless you ask @Greengaunja, @ABabyEater or @The_Otherside who had some misfortune that definitely hit home and their credit cards, but one person did the unthinkable. He broke M2C sh!t😮. That's right, he actually broke and M2C tower and bent other M2C parts. Talk about a bad landing. Thankfully he posted a video so we could see how it all went down. So if you haven't figured it out already, this month's award goes to @slick2500 👏👏.
I know that the others who tried this month are thinking "what about me?". I commend you all for giving it your best shot and hope that the cooler temps of October will shatter your plastic parts and make you a future champion, but after such a light month of entries, I felt I could only choose one. Congratulations Slick, assuming congratulations are any consolation for the money you'll need to fork out to repair the damage.
View attachment 171943

I would like to thank Samsung for providing me with a phone good enough to make some crappy videos. some random seller on Amazon that made a 3D printed phone mount for the Tactic TTX300 radio and of course the City of Box Elder for accidentally making a huge jump in the embankment of the dirt bike track they made.

Took the Kraton out yesterday and had a grand old time. Broke nothing😮! Video uploading now to prove it. That b!tch is indestructible! What am I going to do? I have a reputation to keep up and this is definitely going to hurt my image🤬. Time to hit the bmx track again and really send it.

Lawn darted a 20 footer at the skate park yesterday with the camarostang. It converted the front end to "independent steering". At $2.29 each, I think I'll just slum a few bellcranks from jennys before I HR it.
20211003_220300.jpg

Just yesterday I hit a quarter pipe at full speed(3s, high/100, full throttle) and i suck at midair control and i landed right on the front bumper support and snapped it in half. I was using my senton 3s with big rock tires and an upgraded motor. everything else was okay though.

Not sure if I should like the post for the new PB, or a sad face emoji for the blown motor. 🤣
Oh the motor always had an expiration date since the day I bought it 🤣🤘🏻

I broke them all, but fixed them all too. Thanks to TBR for saving me a lot of $$ as I re-enforce all cars front and back like crazy. Still, if you aren't breaking something you a rent quite pushing hard enough. Coming home often with unbroken cars....that I may owe to M2C :)
20210526_193349.jpg

Fried another 2050kv trying to speed run the Typhon while waiting for the replacement rotor from TP. Kind of a waste as I only got up to around 104 mph. Took the Kraton to a bmx track and had a blast. Did end up munching one of the battery wires as it got sucked down between the tray and the spur. Easy fix and I had a second battery on hand so I was able to keep going and get some great jumps in. Slow mo video uploading to YouTube now.

First mayhem 😭.
Couple of jumps, not that big, on grass, landing was baad though, wing straight down 🤣.

Diff housing, wing mount, both rod ends that connect to tower and 1x (pure chinesium) schock standoff.

Ordered all arrma parts except an rpm wing mount.

Allso I'll be lookin in to a rear bumper and some driving skills ☺️

20211008_160643.jpg

20211008_160630.jpg

First mayhem 😭.
Couple of jumps, not that big, on grass, landing was baad though, wing straight down 🤣.

Diff housing, wing mount, both rod ends that connect to tower and 1x (pure chinesium) schock standoff.

Ordered all arrma parts except an rpm wing mount.

Allso I'll be lookin in to a rear bumper and some driving skills ☺️

View attachment 173103

View attachment 173108
Ouch I did that a few years ago.
w4onL9o.jpg

Ouch I did that a few years ago.
.View attachment 173109

I managed to band-aid mine with some zip-ties ^^ .
Drilled a four holes in each wing mount-support, ca glued it and stuck it together with ties.

Not any beautiful craftsmanship but it should work, only the ball cups that concerns me :) .. well parts on the way so only a temp solution

Back