What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Max8 2200kv combo has a tad more power than the BLX185 did. I was trying to do a quintuple back flip and landed right on the wing. I could land the triple but kept botching the quin.
5 backflips! I'm still working on one (embarrassed). After driving a Slash 4x4 for so long, my learning curve on 6s is huge. Let us know when you land it, and maybe get the camera out next time you try.

5 backflips! I'm still working on one (embarrassed). After driving a Slash 4x4 for so long, my learning curve on 6s is huge. Let us know when you land it, and maybe get the camera out next time you try.
Sorry I meant quadruple not quintuple.

I broke the wheelie bar on my Granite blx. I'll just use a zip tie to hold it together again.
Near as I can tell everyone breaks these, but even when broke it still works.

Shattered my servo saver 10 minutes into my "post Christmas parts install" bash, and I don't have a spare. :(

2018-1226-Outcast-BustedServoSaver.jpg

Guess it's better that it broke vs the $85 servo.

Shattered my servo saver 10 minutes into my "post Christmas parts install" bash, and I don't have a spare. :(

2018-1226-Outcast-BustedServoSaver.jpg

Guess it's better that it broke vs the $85 servo.
I have never seen that happen before. :unsure: I guess now is as good a time as any to buy the Hot Racing steering rack.

I have never seen that happen before. :unsure: I guess now is as good a time as any to buy the Hot Racing steering rack.
Think I'd rather have the steering bell crank break instead of the servo. I'll tighten the servo saver nut a bit less when I replace it.

Finally broke the wheelie bar... lol it's in my parts box now, thought i broke my front diff but it was fine the driveshaft was a touch off alignment.

That was me, on Christmas morning, sometime back in the 90's... At that age, my parents let me open presents at midnight so they could get some sleep. I spent all night putting together my new Tamiya Lunchbox and was more than ready to hit the dirt with it at first light. Unfortunately, the dirt wasn't the only thing I hit :ROFLMAO: I think I spent all of 2 minutes on the first pack before I ran into a fence and tore off an a-arm :cry:

That was me, on Christmas morning, sometime back in the 90's... At that age, my parents let me open presents at midnight so they could get some sleep. I spent all night putting together my new Tamiya Lunchbox and was more than ready to hit the dirt with it at first light. Unfortunately, the dirt wasn't the only thing I hit :ROFLMAO: I think I spent all of 2 minutes on the first pack before I ran into a fence and tore off an a-arm :cry:
I literally just started filming made 2 videos. I suck at editing otherwise I would have just cut it into 1 video.

I split my brand new baja beetle body at the rear pass mount, and tore into the rear window :( Ill post a pic shortly
15460353896696589645689523069320.jpg

Back