What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove it until the wheels fell off. Or rather until the left rear wheel nut back out enough for the nut to spin in the wheel and the pin to fly out in the grass.

1652294474010.png
1652294499394.png

1652294525151.png

Completely forgot this thread existed....

This was a couple months back.
My grass field speed runner.
This was a brand new chassis on its first pack. Pretty sure there must have been a hairline crack, or I over torqued a screw or something.
Was cruising across a soccer field at 75% throttle and the rear just blew apart.

I'm aware metal A-arms can cause issue, but I don't use this one for bashing... just straight line runs in grass fields.
I use RPM A-arms on all my bashers.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 7.26.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 7.26.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 7.26.50 PM.png

Completely forgot this thread existed....

This was a couple months back.
My grass field speed runner.
This was a brand new chassis on its first pack. Pretty sure there must have been a hairline crack, or I over torqued a screw or something.
Was cruising across a soccer field at 75% throttle and the rear just blew apart.

I'm aware metal A-arms can cause issue, but I don't use this one for bashing... just straight line runs in grass fields.
I use RPM A-arms on all my bashers.

View attachment 217052View attachment 217053View attachment 217054
I would check your rear diff, mine broke in about that same spot and it chewed the crap out of my rear diff.

Get out the gorilla glue- I know you have some!!😅
I used some Insta-cure+. It's held the other side for 4 years so it should hold this side too :ROFLMAO:

Are those GPM hinge pin retainers? I just got a set of those for my Creighton and I’m wondering if they’re decent? I mean I see that they can’t take a straight hit into a mailbox but then…Neither can I.
I've had em for a year. So imo they are worth it. I've hit numerous things. But never a mailbox at wot.

Back