What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! Nasty wreck! 😂 Didn't happen to get vid, did ya? Seems like easy fixes though! Those damn winds! 🌬️😂😁✌️
No vid. I was too busy concentrating and my son was on traffic watch. Yes kinda fixed most of it. Duct tape and cable ties 🤪😆. It's not as pretty now. Lowered the front a little more too.

No vid. I was too busy concentrating and my son was on traffic watch. Yes kinda fixed most of it. Duct tape and cable ties 🤪😆. It's not as pretty now. Lowered the front a little more too.
Duct tape and zip/cable ties! They fix everything!!! 😂🍻

Talion exb front top arm

IMG_20230125_201844036.jpg

My nail gun bit the dust today. Shot it’s last nail. The driver snapped, shot out and stuck in the trim board. 🤣

88021E5A-00EF-4283-8942-C21A374EE47E.jpeg

Nothing, I think😅 Ran both the Granite and the Mojave through 2 packs, and down to LVC at a local bikepark. They both had a couple of deathrolls/cartwheels but nothing seems to be broke. I have just cleaned with water/air and have them in the bathroom for more drying. Then I will do further investigations later tonight probably. Will post if something broke🤭 wife was not in mood for anything to day, so I got my time😁must say I have watered plants and cleaned bathrooms in the house before she let me out🤣

Broke both of my rear body mount posts off the Black Sheep on an upside down wing 1st snow shovel slide on the concrete. 😄Tried running without, but that aluminum body wants to cut my wheels. I'll just hafta drive the Budweiser Buggy 🤷‍♂️ I may have something else to add later 😆

20230128_102517.jpg

Broke both of my rear body mount posts off the Black Sheep on an upside down wing 1st snow shovel slide on the concrete. 😄Tried running without, but that aluminum body wants to cut my wheels. I'll just hafta drive the Budweiser Buggy 🤷‍♂️ I may have something else to add later 😆

View attachment 273696
Dang, I'm guessing the aluminium body is so stiff the body posts break instead of the body wearing out?

Dang, I'm guessing the aluminium body is so stiff the body posts break instead of the body wearing out?
Yeah, the body doesn't offer very much protection for those posts, they're really exposed & long as well. Might try some aluminum ones

When the front cross bar of your fireteam body cage is wedged and stuck in your differential case. At the very least I need to clean the dirt out. Is that’s what they call an open diff? Also broke my hd driveshaft on my typhon first pack out.

D7610062-F409-4251-A391-FA4511839B1F.jpeg

35A45C27-E04B-418E-9123-2DB26EC516A4.jpeg

F99CE5D6-2DAA-4385-AB64-F978D4A39840.jpeg

Back