What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen this before? If so what do you think caused it? Looking at the HR metal diff cups. Vitavon internal gears.
No clue. Did you have a bad day at the greens and come home and beat it with you 9 iron? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No clue. Did you have a bad day at the greens and come home and beat it with you 9 iron? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂 Nah I played pretty good. I wasn't giving it hell by no means. I wasn't even EXB'n it! 🤣🤣 Maybe turned the punch up too much.

Last edited:
Ah...cool. Thanks for the links! Looks exactly like mine. Don't feel as bummed now. 😎
Can’t remember what the census was.. but I think the Vitavon cups are the best solution so far. 🤷‍♂️

Oops
20230305_195113.jpg

Can’t remember what the census was.. but I think the Vitavon cups are the best solution so far. 🤷‍♂️
Seen these yet? They're only 18/20 bucks. I got some Vitavons but saw those and was curious. Some guys have good luck with cheaper stuff and some say STAY AWAY.

not me but one of monster trucks at the show this weekend broke there rear steering (shameless) so I hopped the fence and took the bolt that broke
The bolt it bigger than I looks just got huge hands

image.jpg

Seen these yet? They're only 18/20 bucks. I got some Vitavons but saw those and was curious. Some guys have good luck with cheaper stuff and some say STAY AWAY.
I have not seen those yet. The cheap stuff is a gamble… 🤷‍♂️

So I setup the backyard track and decide to go for a race with my 11 year old. Then she decides to play bumper cars. The Trophy Rat has a broken front arm (If those are the same L & R I have a spare) and her Rustler has a broken shock, again, this time they were aluminum shocks and still she killed them. My little girl is quite the thrasher.

Was hearing a funny noise while blasting the Kraton today. Thought I had blown a diff or maybe a drive cup. Nope. Turns out the RPM arm was bending out of shape and the noise was the cup digging into the arm. Bye bye RPM, that's the last time I watch you bend out of shape and ruin a run

20230315_215447.jpg

Was hearing a funny noise while blasting the Kraton today. Thought I had blown a diff or maybe a drive cup. Nope. Turns out the RPM arm was bending out of shape and the noise was the cup digging into the arm. Bye bye RPM, that's the last time I watch you bend out of shape and ruin a run.

View attachment 285692
Dang! That sucker is seriously deformed!! 😳

Bye bye RPM, that's the last time I watch you bend out of shape and ruin a run
Same. Just yanked the ones off the front of mine last night. Broke the rear ones about a month ago. Back to all stock arms now.

What has happened to RPM quality? 10 years ago we swore by those arms on our big and heavy Losi 5th scales. Now all I hear is negative.

Back