What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remnants of my Senton front bumper after the first day at the track. Left the pieces…and quite a bit of pride out there lol.

2D821D21-3B9D-4BD0-9865-A9E93565C955.jpeg

Remnants of my Senton front bumper after the first day at the track. Left the pieces…and quite a bit of pride out there lol.

View attachment 286709

YOU are doing it Right!
Don't just bash.. BLAST!

Time for the Big Rock or Granite 3S bumper, they are direct drop-in fit.

If you need the Heavy Duty 3D "bumper spring", just PM me.

Repair & then go out BLAST AGAIN!!

Just buy something 8s then you can kill your wallet just buying tires. :ROFLMAO:

I must be old, I can remember paying less for two actual car tires than what a pair cost me today for a damn toy.

$100 + tax use to get you a set of 1:1 Brand New white walls for a Buick ,with free balance and install.. That'll last you about 30,000miles..

Last edited:
Its been a while since my son and I had taken our little planes out for a fly. Since there was no wind we quickly charged the batteries and went to the nearest oval. It didn't last long. About 1 minute in, my son lost a prop and about 3 minutes in I nosed dived my plane and cracked the fuselage. 🤦‍♂️. I need to order some foam safe glue as I don't have any.
20230320_111622.jpg

Its been a while since my son and I had taken our little planes out for a fly. Since there was no wind we quickly charged the batteries and went to the nearest oval. It didn't last long. About 1 minute in, my son lost a prop and about 3 minutes in I nosed dived my plane and cracked the fuselage. 🤦‍♂️. I need to order some foam safe glue as I don't have any.
View attachment 286794
Get a package of this and keep a tube in your field kit, you can usually patch a foamy up in just a few minutes with it. Keep the spares in the fridge and they won't harden.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HPQRI88/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. That Beacon branded glue is not sold in Australia. Was going to order this: Zap-O Foam Safe CA Glue PT-25.
View attachment 286798
Will that do the trick?
Yep it will, when it cures it's a bit brittle, it just means the next break will be right next to the previous one.

Also keep that in the fridge, it'll last YEARS.

Last edited:
Thought I'd make some passes on this road @ lunchbreak. I've been 97mph on the same road before. Didn't go as well this time, lots of dirt & sand by the curbs. 😠😳 Shortened my throttle pull to 5 seconds & got all squirrelly getting to full throttle. Left the road once & skidded into the edge of a storm sewer. Luckily front wing took the impact. Popped the top plate off the steering post, put a pretty decent gouge in one tire & put a couple crinkles in the front wing. Also pretty sure my servo is toast, I'll hafta dig in there some more. Honestly, @ 85mph I thought it would be A LOT worse!!😉🙃🤪

20230320_134321.jpg

20230320_164304.jpg

20230320_164350.jpg

20230320_164248.jpg

Thought I'd make some passes on this road @ lunchbreak. I've been 97mph on the same road before. Didn't go as well this time, lots of dirt & sand by the curbs. 😠😳 Shortened my throttle pull to 5 seconds & got all squirrelly getting to full throttle. Left the road once & skidded into the edge of a storm sewer. Luckily front wing took the impact. Popped the top plate off the steering post, put a pretty decent gouge in one tire & put a couple crinkles in the front wing. Also pretty sure my servo is toast, I'll hafta dig in there some more. Honestly, @ 85mph I thought it would be A LOT worse!!😉🙃🤪

View attachment 286942

View attachment 286943

View attachment 286944

View attachment 286945
Send it!! 🤙

cde91ce9faa2e1ddf63d926af54e07e5.gif

Well, today's multiple sessions didn't come without penalty. Broke the 1st a arm (left front lower), among other things? on the Black Sheep from a wonky cartwheel, then the center diff cup went kablooey in the typhotank, I assume from my pushing it a little too hard. Absolutely don't regret either breakage, but now I'm down to 1 operational rig (out of 5) & its an as of yet untested speed running rig.😅 Need a rain day to make all these repairs!!🤣🤪

20230321_145509.jpg

20230321_155714.jpg

20230321_162759.jpg

20230321_161721.jpg

20230321_160510.jpg

I can't keep up with all your activities. Lol. That a piece of string in first pic holding together front a arm? In last pic, your burning up your tires. You need to lift the car up over the curb or put a ramp there. It won't climb it.
Not sure what that string is yet, haven't hosed it down. & yeah, just really felt like roasting a brand new set of tires. Did that burnout against my step to "warm em up" & then spent about 15 minutes trying to get that perfect donut! Neighbors probably thought I don't know what the hell I was doing- car just ripping cookies in the middle of the street!! Kinda wish it'd leave better curly q's tho to be honest!😅😆

Josh, your dominating this thread the last 2 days. Ya breaking a lot of stuff! You ok? Maybe buy a crawler and just use it on a flat surface for awhile. 🤷‍♂️
Nothing against the crawler peeps, but that seems about exciting to me as watching paint dry. Drive fast, take chances!! Why else would I drop the coin to juice these things up?! I've said it before & I'll say it again- not sure exactly where I'm goin but I'm getting there FAST!!!😉🤪🤣😆

I wanted to break something today, wife and I stopped by a little skate park a little out of way on the way home from Costco and it looked perfect, got home unloaded and threw the cars in the Jeep opened the garage door and it was POURING.... FFFUUUUUUuuuuuuuu. Maybe we can break something tomorrow. I gotta say I'm getting pretty tired of this rainy season we're having this year.

Back