What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to break something today, wife and I stopped by a little skate park a little out of way on the way home from Costco and it looked perfect, got home unloaded and threw the cars in the Jeep opened the garage door and it was POURING.... FFFUUUUUUuuuuuuuu. Maybe we can break something tomorrow. I gotta say I'm getting pretty tired of this rainy season we're having this year.
Well, if ya REALLY wanna bust something up you can always run em indoors!😆

I do burnouts on my vinyl floors. Leaves black marks. Forgot to clean them. Gf gets home and asks wth happened!? :LOL:
"Honestly honey, it was just sitting on the table & it came to life!! Started spinning cookies all over the floor!" You, softly sobbing, "I'm lucky to have made it out alive..." 😥😲🤕😏🤫🤣

I do burnouts on my vinyl floors. Leaves black marks. Forgot to clean them. Gf gets home and asks wth happened!? :LOL:

Blame the streaks on the dogs..

Last edited:
Remnants of my Senton front bumper after the first day at the track. Left the pieces…and quite a bit of pride out there lol.

View attachment 286709
Go back and retrieve your pride. That damn bumper breaks if you look at it harshly. That is the number one bought part for every Senton BLX 3s owner. Seriously, Horizon can give away those RCs for free and still more than break even on bumper sales alone!

20230322_083405.jpg
Don't feel too bad for him. That happened 2 weeks ago. But today is his first day back in school since breaking his leg. Like I said, don't feel too sorry for him. I can hear you already asking, "why post this here?" To which I respond:
After 2 weeks of hearing him yell out "ROOM SERVICE" and milking such a tiny boo-boo beyond what it's worth, today I get 6 uninterrupted hours to move my current build along or, you know, actually work to pay for my current build. This submission towards BOTM is mine!

Go back and retrieve your pride. That damn bumper breaks if you look at it harshly. That is the number one bought part for every Senton BLX 3s owner. Seriously, Horizon can give away those RCs for free and still more than break even on bumper sales alone!
Not me...going with a granite bumper after first break. Will use a tree branch if that one breaks.

.View attachment 287328Don't feel too bad for him. That happened 2 weeks ago. But today is his first day back in school since breaking his leg. Like I said, don't feel too sorry for him. I can hear you already asking, "why post this here?" To which I respond:
After 2 weeks of hearing him yell out "ROOM SERVICE" and milking such a tiny boo-boo beyond what it's worth, today I get 6 uninterrupted hours to move my current build along or, you know, actually work to pay for my current build. This submission towards BOTM is mine!
He was just following your advice when you told him, "break a leg, kid"

He was just following your advice when you told him, "break a leg, kid"
Man. Wait until I get home and I will get a pic. That's LITERALLY what I wrote on his cast lmao

Anyone hear from Josh today? After 3 pm here. Probably out effing up his rigs or destroying property. Probably post up his carnage pics tonight. (y)
Been putting off repairs- gotta be able to drive em to wreck em!

Just a roundup of the damage I fixed tonight from the last week. Found both input bearings on the front diff of the Derecho had exploded & both motor bearings in the 4985 1650kv had seized up. The center diff cup in the typhotank also decided to give up on life. Lastly, found how badly I broke the lower left a arm & bent the hingepin on the Black Sheep

20230322_175518.jpg

20230322_165655.jpg

20230322_203519.jpg

20230322_214014.jpg

20230322_214039.jpg

Just a roundup of the damage I fixed tonight from the last week. Found both input bearings on the front diff of the Derecho had exploded & both motor bearings in the 4985 1650kv had seized up. The center diff cup in the typhotank also decided to give up on life. Lastly, found how badly I broke the lower left a arm & bent the hingepin on the Black Sheep

View attachment 287493

View attachment 287494

View attachment 287495

View attachment 287496

View attachment 287497
200.gif

🤘🤘

I don't plan on it necessarily, but it's just kind of a byproduct of my "style" of driving.😉What can I say, I love ripping them fast & faster!😍🤣🤪
I can relate!! 🤘😈🤘

I don't plan on it necessarily, but it's just kind of a byproduct of my "style" of driving.😉What can I say, I love ripping them fast & faster!😍🤣🤪

Guess Arrma should look into hiring you to be their spokesman..
Don't Just Bash, BLAST!
It's not marketing words... It's a Life Style!
Just think how much more replacement parts they would sell if they get More folks to drive like you!!

Or, start up your own fashion line to cater to this.. Kind of like DC Shoes.

Back