What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a shock standoff, time for another upgrade. Thinking M2C on this one, likely to be a common break.

standoff.jpg

The wife didn't break anything today with the upgrade kit for her Hoss installed.

She figured out front flips today on the third trip out.

Just had to see what my 2wd Stampede could do on 4s with a set of Backflip LPs. 1st attempt it pulled a single backflip beautifully and stuck the landing. 2nd attempt it landed back tires first and my bash was done...🙄
But I carried my rig to the car with a big smile thinking how sweet that first backflip was!😄

20230328_130531.jpg

Not me but they done broke the pole! I was about 7 cars back when this accident happened this morning. Crazy stuff. And of course I ran over the light part of the pole trying to go around it. 🤦‍♂️
VideoCapture_20230330-075941.jpg
VideoCapture_20230330-075958.jpg
VideoCapture_20230330-080010.jpg

Just had to see what my 2wd Stampede could do on 4s with a set of Backflip LPs. 1st attempt it pulled a single backflip beautifully and stuck the landing. 2nd attempt it landed back tires first and my bash was done...🙄
But I carried my rig to the car with a big smile thinking how sweet that first backflip was!😄

View attachment 288902
Should have went with the FLM a arms.

Taking my Talion to an abandoned golf course. It’s a little frosty today in Michigan but looking to see how @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount and bumper cushion hold up! I’ll keep you posted because I am like 6/10 runs where I break something! 😂🤷🏻‍♂️How am I gonna get better? Bash and crash. Helps me with new found love of wrenching. Hope to get some decent pics.

image.jpg

Taking my Talion to an abandoned golf course. It’s a little frosty today in Michigan but looking to see how @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount and bumper cushion hold up! I’ll keep you posted because I am like 6/10 runs where I break something! 😂🤷🏻‍♂️How am I gonna get better? Bash and crash. Helps me with new found love of wrenching. Hope to get some decent pics.

View attachment 290004

Idk why but those 3drc wing mounts really trigger my ocd do to their weird angles and the fact that 9 times out of 10 the wing sits cockeyed.

View attachment 290004
Wish there were some abandoned golf courses in Michigan by me. Lol. Since getting these rc’s that’s sounded like a ton of fun. Lol.
Bent/or broke ( haven’t gotten home yet to investigate) a front shock shaft and another rear shock stand off on the Kraton. 🤦‍♂️ all on flat ground too. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Attachments

• F6E2E279-EE95-4F49-99D1-B0D70CFF1E78.jpeg
    F6E2E279-EE95-4F49-99D1-B0D70CFF1E78.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 21
Idk why but those 3drc wing mounts really trigger my ocd do to their weird angles and the fact that 9 times out of 10 the wing sits cockeyed.
I straightened it out. Lol. It is true. It’ll sit crooked.

Last edited:
Back