What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I made sure of that
I use hard wood floor polish instead of any loctite, I'm not kidding. I come from collecting Diaclone Transformers and robot toys. Pledge Hardwood polish, with future finish is a tool of the trade for tightening joints. Just a drop or two on the threads, assemble, let dry a couple hours, and send it!

I use hard wood floor polish instead of any loctite, I'm not kidding. I come from collecting Diaclone Transformers and robot toys. Pledge Hardwood polish, with future finish is a tool of the trade for tightening joints. Just a drop or two on the threads, assemble, let dry a couple hours, and send it!
:unsure:

my family's been In the flooring business for 30 years I could see how this stuff would work just never crossed my mind I guess
Did anyone else hear "flooring discounts"? ?

I post my own stuff, and for the most part its definitely diffrent than most. But i think were all experiencing things and sometimes overlook whats already been posted. I apologize in advance if i do
Anyone bothers you Don, I know a guy who knows a guy, who plays cards with another guy, who's sister is dating a guy. That guy can take care of that sh!t. ;)

Broke a front suspension arm and shock on my twice driven Kraton 4s. :cry: Had a curb jump right out in front of me while trying to do wheelies.

Not much luck yesterday....

Lost the grub screw on the front diff outdrive on my D8T again.........

The wheel hex fell off my Typhon 3s,the screw holding it on the axle shaft came out. Out of 6 packs with this thing I've had 3 where I made it to lvc.. ...

One of my ball studs came off of my LC Racing truggy..

The wheel hex fell off my Typhon 3s,the screw holding it on the axle shaft came out. Out of 6 packs with this thing I've had 3 where I made it to lvc.. ...

And it's not like it's a simple thing to check before each in either. You have to pull the pins on the wheel hubs so you can swing the out and separate the two halves of the drive shafts. And while you are checking the wheel side, might as well check the diff side because they screw in the same way. I've had them come loose as well.

What else has prevented you from making it to LVC?

And it's not like it's a simple thing to check before each in either. You have to pull the pins on the wheel hubs so you can swing the out and separate the two halves of the drive shafts. And while you are checking the wheel side, might as well check the diff side because they screw in the same way. I've had them come loose as well.

What else has prevented you from making it to LVC?
Right? That has got to be the strangest way to mount the axles I have ever seen.
Broken a arms. I'm running my replacement stockers for now, full Rpms shipped out yesterday.

sounds like my outings... lost a wheel the other day. my brand new HR hex screws and almost stripped my brant new wheel. tis time i put lock tight on them. today was onecof the few times i made it through a whole pack

sounds like my outings... lost a wheel the other day. my brand new HR hex screws and almost stripped my brant new wheel. tis time i put lock tight on them. today was onecof the few times i made it through a whole pack
I don't get why that damn grub screw keeps falling out, not only did the grub screw fall out but I lost the pin and barrel for the cvd, luckily I still have a cvd rebuild kit for it. I'm done messing around that grub screw is getting the red loctite treatment when I get it put back together.

I don't get why that damn grub screw keeps falling out, not only did the grub screw fall out but I lost the pin and barrel for the cvd, luckily I still have a cvd rebuild kit for it. I'm done messing around that grub screw is getting the red loctite treatment when I get it put back together.
blue locktight don't hold it... i always clean whatever it is with alcohol and then locktight and let sit for 24 hrs. haven't lost anything since i started doing it that way

I broke my Kraton's heart today by taking Notorious out for her first run and having more fun with it than with the Kraton...
IMG_20190514_203024507.jpg

Um wth? Am I missing something or is that screw for the stub axle not listed in the parts diagram?

-edit- look what I found.
20190515_204205.jpg

Awe man ?
15579748657364708068735707161937.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Baja Rey for the first outing today, a gentle 2s run on a flat grassy field. It broke the rear shock eyelet from a traction roll! ...Maybe it was a good idea to stick to Arrma's..

40+ minute jump session and had a couple of small fatalities. Bent one rear hinge pin and broke one of the inner ends on the rear camber link. With the amount of ridiculous misses that end with single wheel landings, and inevitable cartwheels, the strength of this truck is really starting to shine.

Attachments

• 20190516_065748.jpg
    20190516_065748.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 21
Back