What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teaser...?

Not mine but my mate's Infraction... See my post "Infraction body damage"..?

IMG_3359.jpeg

I bricked my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active today. Spent 2 hours trying to get it to work then gave up and went to AT&T and bought a Galaxy S10.

I bricked my Samsung Galaxy S8 Active today. Spent 2 hours trying to get it to work then gave up and went to AT&T and bought a Galaxy S10.
Ill leave that to apple. Every update they put out slowly kills my phone. So within a month from now I should be getting my new phone

Ill leave that to apple. Every update they put out slowly kills my phone. So within a month from now I should be getting my new phone
Mine was physical damage, dropped it a few too many times. I did manage to resurrect it long enough to get a few things off it, but it died again and I didn't get any of Google authenticator stuff off of it and now all my digital currency is stuck in limbo......

Playing RC Car Tag with my son. His Outcast my Typhon and as i was gaining on him from behind he thought it would be funny to hit the breaks. I'm guessing i hit him at 40mph with a loud thud! Nothing seemed to be wrong so we continued...he was it!! Decided to check shock oil and noticed shock ends on Typhon front were broken then noticed one of the rods was bent. this is first real damage to the Typhon. It's gone airborne many times and briken summersault records without any damage. Had a head-on with neighbors traxxas SCT and broke an A-arm on his. Typhon didn't have a scratch. Arrma tough!

Ordered new rod and a blue Typhon shell bc why not??
15661463619148977254026238959140.jpg

Completely stripped one of the wheels yesterday. It was bad since the first time I lost a wheel nut a couple of weeks ago, but hung on til now. Got a few new spares, but I still plan on baking off the tire and adding it to an old rim that's in good condition. Dboots backflips are a little harder to do because they have a second lip on the rim that the bead squeezes in to, but I'm gonna give it a go and hope for the best. Truck is running perfect after the latest rear end rebuild. Just need to get through a pack without some stupid minor fault ending my run early.

Nothing broken (yet) today. Tonight, the Xmaxx will be back on the road and the Infraction will get it's 1st run. :)

This weekend, the Semi's will be getting some love in the form of add ons. :)

Two wheel driveshafts: one on my BRCC and one on my Granite. The good news is that it was the half that attaches to the wheel and not the half that attaches to the diff!!! I have a TON of those ?

In case anyone was wondering, I broke them trying to do a double FRONT flip. I nailed one off camera and then came in for the GoPro. Only managed one more ? I'm going to perfect it though. I'm a man on a mission!

Busted the front toe link and bent the drive shaft on the same side. Everything was fine till I tried "bicketying" it and launch from a very fast run up.
20190821_192512.jpg

Almost forgot the broken shock stand off screw. Doh!

Two wheel driveshafts: one on my BRCC and one on my Granite. The good news is that it was the half that attaches to the wheel and not the half that attaches to the diff!!! I have a TON of those ?

In case anyone was wondering, I broke them trying to do a double FRONT flip. I nailed one off camera and then came in for the GoPro. Only managed one more ? I'm going to perfect it though. I'm a man on a mission!
I would really like to see a double front. I have a hard time landing a single back. Seeing that would be great. Make it happen.

Is that one of the XLX escs that was affected by the fire issue? I would call Castle either way.
Yea it started on fire. I have heard they have gotten strict on warranty claims for the xlx because of a lot of people using them for speed runs and running high amps through them and frying them. I guess I could call and see if the are willing to atleast give me a discount on a new one.

Back